Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC, Why donít you consider offering older decos for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I had my clock parked in the growing fields to remind the tea leaves to grow faster. I moved it because alas tea leaves don’t know how to read a clock.
    You made be laugh. But I agree that there’s a communication problem, because clocks don’t know how to read tea leaves either

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Oh, indoor?

Lol... I knew right where I was going to put the grandfather clock. It is at my town train station

what a great idea. I just might have to reconsider that package now.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    what a great idea. I just might have to reconsider that package now.

Yep mine is by my train station too!

My typewriter (WEIRD decoration for a farm! But I love it) is next to the truck board.

...and the VERY WEIRD Christmas Fireplace & Desk are in a field with a bit of brick wall around them

too cute to resist, but very odd having indoor deco, with no indoors!

i don’t think there’s any old deco that I don’t have that I want...but I wouldn’t care if others could buy deco that we had to ‘work hard’ to ‘win’ . Especially players who started playing after the Events where you could win it. It’s a bit rubbish if people who couldn’t be bothered to participate, thus making it more difficult for those of us who did, to get to the global goal to just buy it now, but it doesn’t actually alter my enjoyment, of my deco, on my farm. So ‘meh’
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Yep mine is by my train station too!

My typewriter (WEIRD decoration for a farm! But I love it) is next to the truck board.í
    I, too, love the typewriter but have never seen it for sale or received it as a derby prize (or however it is achieved). I do have a number of horseshoe games now and several of the hitching posts and the bale of hay with the guitar which I really like. I would just love a variety of deco rather than lots of the same things.

Thanks for providing your opinion and suggestions. It is appreciated.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I, too, love the typewriter but have never seen it for sale or received it as a derby prize (or however it is achieved).
    The typewriter was a new yearís global event grand prize some years ago. I think it was in the shop briefly for 90 diamonds (seems to be the going rate for global event decos if they make it into the shop at a later time for purchase) when other new yearís decos (animal balloons, telescope) are available.

Great idea! Or put them in the valley exclusive shop. I like the statues, but one more option wouldnít hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    The typewriter was a new yearís global event grand prize some years ago. I think it was in the shop briefly for 90 diamonds (seems to be the going rate for global event decos if they make it into the shop at a later time for purchase) when other new yearís decos (animal balloons, telescope) are available.
    Thanks for that info. I will keep a look out for it in the shop. I rarely look in the shop unless I have increased a level and I get another field.