Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SC, Why donít you consider offering older decos for sale?

SC, Why donít you consider offering older decos for sale?

I would love to see a week or month where SC offers older decos for sale so that those who may have missed packages or events could purchase them. If they want to keep them exclusive (limited) maybe make those they perceive as super exclusive available to purchase once a year but only available once you hit a certain level. This would give new players something to work towards and something that they are willing to put in the effort for.

For example, the camping deco....many have mentioned wanting it. Maybe make it available in June (having a deco sale every June and put out the info in February or March what decorations will be available for a ďlast chance to purchaseĒ) but you must be at Level ### in order to buy the camping equipment, or L ### for the pig balloon, etc. Advertise it in matrix form so people will know what deco is available and where they Need to be (level) for it to be available to them. It gives people something tangible to work toward and gives them notice to work hard to attain the level needed for the items they desire in advance.

Any thoughts?

Please note: I am not suggesting that every decoration SC has ever put out should be available to purchase. If they want to keep a few items as super exclusive that is certainly their right. But I would like to see SC generate the purchase of diamonds from players for items such as this rather than through so many places in the game that people are beginning to see the game as nothing but a diamond grab. I will pay for a decoration long before I will use diamonds to open a piggy bank or buy fuel or repair my truck or...... Or they could make the annual deco sale real money purchases for some items and diamond purchases for others.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; January 15th, 2020 at 05:57 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I would love to see a week or month where SC offers older decos for sale so that those who may have missed packages or events could purchase them. If they want to keep them exclusive (limited) maybe make those they perceive as super exclusive available to purchase once a year but only available once you hit a certain level. This would give new players something to work towards and something that they are willing to put in the effort for.

For example, the camping deco....many have mentioned wanting it. Maybe make it available in June (having a deco sale every June and put out the info in February or March what decorations will be available for a “last chance to purchase”) but you must be at Level ### in order to buy the camping equipment, or L ### for the pig balloon, etc. Advertise it in matrix form so people will know what deco is available and where they Need to be (level) for it to be available to them. It gives people something tangible to work toward and gives them notice to work hard to attain the level needed for the items they desire in advance.

Any thoughts?
    Hi HeaveninTN and everyone,

I support the above idea. My farm is incomplete with the bell which inspired the following awesome lyrics written by MiniGardener in 2015.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post3577016

---
    Storming beaches to lower the BOOM on NPCs and fellow Boomers,

Lynn D. Hammer
    January 14, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 15th, 2020 at 06:24 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I just got this offer in the last couple of days. Some peeps mentioned the clock around New Years. If I did not already have this, it would have been a great value offer.

the rarest of decorations have been offered up in the past. I think it is a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I got the pink and purple trees from a special derby.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 15th, 2020 at 07:33 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    I would love to buy older decorations. One way they can please both parties is to simply change the colour of the item. That way the original is still a limited edition, if you care about that sort of thing.

LynnK....thanks for the walk down memory lane. I forgot about Mini’s song. It gave me a chuckle this time too!

WussyPuss, thanks for highlighting this weeks “offer.” Although it is a deco I do not have, I just don’t understand the indoor decorations for my farm, so I am passing on it. I very well may regret that decision down the line, but just not sure how to utilize the clock on my farm to its fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    LynnK....thanks for the walk down memory lane. I forgot about Mini’s song. It gave me a chuckle this time too!

WussyPuss, thanks for highlighting this weeks “offer.” Although it is a deco I do not have, I just don’t understand the indoor decorations for my farm, so I am passing on it. I very well may regret that decision down the line, but just not sure how to utilize the clock on my farm to its fullest.

Oh, indoor?

Lol... I knew right where I was going to put the grandfather clock. It is at my town train station
    Farm 141
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Oh, indoor?

Lol... I knew right where I was going to put the grandfather clock. It is at my town train station
    yes!!! Every train station needs a clock. That's where mine landed.

Here is my train station clock

Farm 141

I had my clock parked in the growing fields to remind the tea leaves to grow faster. I moved it because alas tea leaves don’t know how to read a clock.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: ďThe scarecrow made me do itĒ. Quote accredited to dtx275

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I love all the ideas here. I too would like the opportunity for older deco. Changing up the color is a good idea to make items more limited. I havenít seen the clock yet but am tempted to jump on it- hoping itís a matter of time 😁. No piggy bank for me. Next Valley season my 40 diamonds are going for the blue flower cart. Plus, Iím keeping my fingers crossed for Chinese NY diamond packages.