Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell banned my account with no justification

Angry Supercell banned my account with no justification

After several years of play with my sons and spending several hundered dollars on gems to upgrade Supercell banned my TH13 and refuses to tell me why, even after repeated request. It's absolutely horrible Supercell thinks it's there right to take peoples money and then refuse access to your account when you've followed all the Terms of Service.

So as a clan leader for over several years leading a lvl13 clan this is the thanks I get by Supercell. I'll definately let me friends at ESports know as being a large supporter of Supercell thier executive team should know who people are treated.

Neptune #RLRCJGPC

Couldn't find a player with the provided tag.

because they banned my account. I have three boys who I've enjoyed playing this game with Supecell just took away without just cause. We followed all the ToS and did nothing wrong. Unreal.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    Couldn't find a player with the provided tag.
    ’Nor I. Maybe the poster can correct his tag
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

Quote Originally Posted by NEPTUNE69 View Post
    because they banned my account. I have three boys who I've enjoyed playing this game with Supecell just took away without just cause. We followed all the ToS and did nothing wrong. Unreal.
    Did you and your sons share accounts at all?
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 1 Week Ago at 04:52 AM.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

Trainee
    what is your clan tag?
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

OP, it is my understanding that when you try to log on, the ban message will state the reason why you were banned. In any case, nobody here is able to help you since all of us are just players like you. Also, spamming the forums with duplicate threads will not help your cause.

Your only option is to contact supercell support. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

what message you are getting on the screen?

After several years of play with my sons and spending several hundered dollars on gems to upgrade Supercell banned my TH13 and refuses to tell me why, even after repeated request. It's absolutely horrible Supercell thinks it's there right to take peoples money and then refuse access to your account when you've followed all the Terms of Service.

So as a clan leader for over several years leading a lvl13 clan this is the thanks I get by Supercell. I'll definately let me friends at ESports know as being a large supporter of Supercell thier executive team should know who people are treated.

Neptune #RLRCJGPC
    Your best bet is to contact SC support. There is nothing any of us can do as we are all regular players like you.
    Last edited by Popovichtown; 1 Week Ago at 05:59 AM.
    Popovichtown - #89UPV0PGU
    Clan Tag: #GYVQY9Q9
    TH12 - Level 180 - 45/60/25
    967 War Stars and Counting
    PB: 5104

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Did you share the account with your sons? (On different devices?) That might be the reason for the ban.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 1 Week Ago at 06:10 AM.