Thread: Can't choose all clan war size options?

Can't choose all clan war size options?

After the last clan war league match, I only get the option to start 15 vs. 15 and 20 vs. 20 clan wars. We want to do 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10 clan wars like we used to. Does anybody know why and how to fix it?
    Our clan has 20 members, is clan level 4, and Silver I in clan war league.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    It has always been that way; you need at least 15 members to join a CWL, unlike the regular ones where the minimum is 5.
    Op is asking why he cant chose 5vs5 normal war.

Op i dont know what happened to you war. My clan is currently running a war and in ten hours i can look if i can rebuild your issue. Have you selected 5 members (without any cw block timer) and it doesnt allow you to start?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Op is asking why he cant chose 5vs5 normal war.

Op i dont know what happened to you war. My clan is currently running a war and in ten hours i can look if i can rebuild your issue. Have you selected 5 members (without any cw block timer) and it doesnt allow you to start?
    Thanks Wotan. The options for 5 and 10 members are not showing. Neither are options for 25 or 50. I checked with the clan leader and he has the same issue.

Forum Champion
    You don't get options for clan war size (if you expect to see every available choice of war size).

If the number of clan members opted in is divisible by 5, that war size is shown and you tap "Start War". If you fall between two war sizes, you add or remove clan members to your roster then "Start War" based on the war size displayed.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    It appears correctly for my clan, but I do not have my clan in CWL. If it has something to do with a clan involved in CWL, my post may be irrelevant to troubleshooting this issue.

I wonder what is happening here.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor: Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts
    —Kooky KO