Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: multiple account

multiple account

guys why do we need a multiple accounts? it ain't better to focus in one account only i wish clash of clans stop supporting multiple account why dont we focus in one account and add so may feature to make the game interesting

Forum Champion
    I have multiple accounts for a number of reasons, all valid.

I use different priorities when upgrading, they live in different leagues most of the time. I can do this because no one can tell me how to play the game. Got it ? You play your way, I'll play my way AND I won't tell you how to play either.

There was a time when SC didn't officially support multiple accounts. You had to rely on third party support to safeguard your village and changing devices was problematic at best.

SC support for multiple accounts is as much about providing reliable account transfers as anything else. You should THANK SC not kick them.
    Last edited by OzAudi; 1 Week Ago at 12:51 PM.

Why do you want to stop having multiple accounts? What would be the benefit? I believe more people would stop playing if they wouldnt be able to start a new village after reaching the maximum in their main account.

Quote Originally Posted by dxaylabice View Post
    guys why do we need a multiple accounts? it ain't better to focus in one account only i wish clash of clans stop supporting multiple account why dont we focus in one account and add so may feature to make the game interesting
    How would supercell even enforce this? I own multiple devices so I can easily just play one account per device. Is supercell gonna come to my house and confiscate my other devices so I can only play one account? Be realistic, there's absolutely no possible way supercell could stop someone from playing multiple accounts.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Fresh Spawn
    I have multiple accounts, and I like using them, it will be a dangerous and stupid idea for Supercell to remove those with multiple accounts.

I see why those who have maxed accounts want to open a new account and start again, they might learn from mistakes that they've made with their original accounts.

If this rule does pass many players including myself would quit. And another thing, if someone had 3 accounts, what would supercell do to those extra 2 accounts?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I’m sure Supercell doesn’t mind if I purchase two Gold Passes every month. Not only do they have no way to enforce this idea, they have no reason to attempt to from a revenue standpoint.

I have multiple accounts and need them for more numbers in clan games and war apart from donating to myself when noone else is online. Even some moderators and the Community manager himself has multiple accounts so rest assured they won't be even considering such a suggestion anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I’m sure Supercell doesn’t mind if I purchase two Gold Passes every month. Not only do they have no way to enforce this idea, they have no reason to attempt to from a revenue standpoint.
    Yeah they would literally be killing the goose that lays the golden egg if they did that.

Centennial Club
    First, it's up to you to play multiple account or only one, NO ONE force you to have multiple account, if you don't like having multiple account just stay with one account, problem solved.

I personally have 3 accounts, to help myself in donation and war, it's also pretty fun to play in lower th since higher th require more focus and strategy, it's just refreshing

And i don't see any relation between supporting multiple account and add new feature. Supporting a single person to have multiple account is almost the same as supporting many person to have an account. Supporting multiple account doesn't disturb the game development, instead it give a better experience to players for having more option on how they play this game, which mean it will attract more player.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    it ain't better to focus in one account only
    This is the only part I agree with. It ain’t better to focus on one account. It’s better to play multiple accounts.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Why on earth do you want to prevent others playing this way?

If you don't want to play multiple accounts, then don't. But there is no excuse for asking Supercell to spoil the enjoyment of the many thousands or more who do. It doesn't harm you or your play in any way, so what reason do you have for this suggestion?
    Last edited by Ajax; 1 Week Ago at 11:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)