Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A proposed legends trophy collusion change

Quote Originally Posted by Tony85061704860Valdes View Post
    If you deny the defense to loose trophies, them anyone with the base lv 1 all defenses but all Max troops can be the best in the world. Why bothering then in buying the game things, like books and other things to max your base. If you don't need that,as long you attack is good. That's not going to happen ever because SC need to sell to earn money. So
    -Well imagine a situation, where many players struggling to 3 star and then there is some player who is absolutely crushing every base with 3 stars. Can't we just overlook his/her defense log?
    - also, let's say your base gets 3 starred like 50% of the time in elite league. With those poor defense levels this player would get destroyed everytime and thus, giving an opportunity to almost every player to crush his base and take the lead. If he/she still survives, despite competing with that large pool of players, I really think he/she deserves first place.
    - about spending money, 1. don't spend anything, level 1 defenses, max your offense and compete with larger crowd for leaderboard. 2. Spend money, max offense-defense and compete with smaller crowd for leaderboard. I see fair choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilrtrns View Post
    -Well imagine a situation, where many players struggling to 3 star and then there is some player who is absolutely crushing every base with 3 stars. Can't we just overlook his/her defense log?
    - also, let's say your base gets 3 starred like 50% of the time in elite league. With those poor defense levels this player would get destroyed everytime and thus, giving an opportunity to almost every player to crush his base and take the lead. If he/she still survives, despite competing with that large pool of players, I really think he/she deserves first place.
    - about spending money, 1. don't spend anything, level 1 defenses, max your offense and compete with larger crowd for leaderboard. 2. Spend money, max offense-defense and compete with smaller crowd for leaderboard. I see fair choices.
    The fact that your base gets destroyed every time would end up meaning almost nothing if you didn't lose/gain trophies on defense and it should matter. No, we should not overlook a player's defense log and only look at their defense. It would make legends worse than it is now and there is no reason to choose a "fix" with such a negative when expanding the pool as suggested in my first post in this thread avoids collusion without that huge negative that your suggestion has. Have you played in legends? Upgrading your defense, designing your base, trying to make it stronger, etc. is part of the challenge/fun.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The fact that your base gets destroyed every time would end up meaning almost nothing if you didn't lose/gain trophies on defense and it should matter. No, we should not overlook a player's defense log and only look at their defense. It would make legends worse than it is now and there is no reason to choose a "fix" with such a negative when expanding the pool as suggested in my first post in this thread avoids collusion without that huge negative that your suggestion has. Have you played in legends? Upgrading your defense, designing your base, trying to make it stronger, etc. is part of the challenge/fun.
    Was at 6200+ before OBS. Left legend after OBS since this collusion. Best is 5600 after OBS.

And if upgrading everything is an only option to reach top spot then make an elite league above some trophy count that has players only with max offense and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilrtrns View Post
    And if upgrading everything is an only option to reach top spot then make an elite league above some trophy count that has players only with max offense and defense.
    No one has said upgrading everything is the only way to reach the top. That is called a straw man argument. You made something up in order to argue against it. What people have said is defense is important and many of us think it still should be. You still haven't explained why you think totally removing defense from Legends would be better than expanding the trophy matching pool. Both fight collusion but expanding the trophy matching pool is the better way to do it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Not sure the harm in actually adding the difference in defensive wins or losses to trophy count instead of deduction? Only then will you get a truly fair assessment of who truly defends and attacks well while also watching trophy counts soar to heights to negate the current collusion. While also targeting upcoming collusion with Affront saying to keep the same people from having ability to attack their own accounts and combining 2222 inability to visualize opponents through names and clans.

Was a complete spitballing here