Thread: New land?

New land?

So... have I lost my mind... or is there a lot more land visible up by the waterfall by the sanctuary?

It does seem that way but I wouldn't swear to it.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Centennial Club
    Well spotted. Yes, there is definitely more land there. I wonder if they are going to be adding some more buildings to the town?

It seems like more than a year ago the same thing happened in the fishing area - all of a sudden you could see way past the left of the lake, even a non colored / pixel edge area and many of us surmised that this meant a land or building addition or something was coming, but so far nothing. So it could mean nothing in town too, but I agree there is more visible for sure.

Thank y'all for reassuring me that I haven't lost my mind! I was wondering if maybe the white of the snow just made it look bigger. 😄

I guess we can speculate till march.... lol

I noticed that a few days ago as well but thought it was probably something I simply had not noticed before. Thanks for mentioning it here. Now I don’t feel like I am simply going through the motions and not really paying attention to the things around me.

Now I don't know what to do. Do I start hoarding TEMs and maps in case the town finally gets some kind of upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by FCTMSA View Post
    Now I don't know what to do. Do I start hoarding TEMs and maps in case the town finally gets some kind of upgrade?

Depends on how much barn space you have I suppose, but given they値l probably make you need permits (or some new thing) I知 not sure it値l help much?!
    Last edited by SmallChange; 4 Days Ago at 01:25 AM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)