Thread: Old Guy with a TH8 seeks adult clan that doesn’t feel like a funeral home

Old Guy with a TH8 seeks adult clan that doesn’t feel like a funeral home

Ok now for the nitty gritty... I am a USA based player who is old enough to remember “new coke”. This is my 2nd Account. I plan on keeping it somewhere around the TH9 TH10 area. I typically bring my TH13 over when I am raiding to keep from being a troop drain on the clan. I am usually on briefly in the morning and for several hours during the evening. Eastern time zone if that matters. I understand the basic dynamics of the game. But I am always interested in learning new attack’s. I would say I am an active donator of troops... but let’s be honest who wants TH8 level troops in their CC? I enjoy active clan chat and can commiserate with the best when a war attack goes wrong... what the heck is up with the Warden these days!? I have ZERO interest in being made a CoLeader, I am here to unwind from work, enjoy the chat, war, and have fun.

Here is my player tag #LGVGCGGQ0... The clan I am in now just isn’t active enough and after a while I get tired of talking to myself..

Last edited by JagdPanther63; 5 Days Ago at 01:59 PM.

I'm not going to talk directly with you much unless you join our Discord, maybe if I notice something in my inbox here. If you want a more personal experience, you'll need to join our Discord. Which is where we do your applications anyhow. Good luck to you if you want to look elsewhere.

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 5) (#29GRQ902G): 26+ wins | Gold League 1

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Feel free to message me or join the clan for more information. Currently in a rebuilding stage - Clan ID: #R08R2PGR or click the link to take you to the clan through game - Brave Warrior
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=R08R2PGR

Hello there,

I am a mid th11 with over 3800 trophies and the leader of a new war clan. The clan is still in developing stages, but we run B2B Constant wars, have high level donations, and are still working on clan games and cwl. It would be great if you could take a look and help develop this new war clan!
    Sister clan of well developed war clan, FuriousPhoenix.

Sincerely, Zaz; DarkPhoenix

Forum Superstar
    Sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).