Thread: Upgrade didn't work

Fresh Spawn

Upgrade didn't work

So I've got a wizard tower that I've now attempted to upgrade 3 times! Once I could understand there maybe a small issue happens but wasting that much resources and builder time is annoying! No issues with other buildings that have been upgraded around the same time just this one tower. Any help?
    Last edited by Mowgli; January 10th, 2020 at 05:41 PM.

Can you please tell us what exactly happense and share us some pics?

Basically you want to say that you upgraded your wizard tower three times → ressourcesand time → wizard tower is still the same level?
    Sounds unbelieveable. Are you sure no one else has acces to your village?

Unless somebody having access to your device is repeatedly cancelling your upgrade as a joke, I think you'd rather want to contact Supercell in-game.

EDIT: As wotanwaton said, capture a screenshot of a replay (if any) showing the Wizard Tower upgrade and then capture a screenshot of your current base -- never heard of this happening before, OP.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; January 11th, 2020 at 03:38 AM.

Have the same problem with a bomb. I updated it now 2 times, first i thought it was my mistake. But i have a progress base and move only things i'm updating. I will try a 3rd time and maybe i can capture the moment it finishes.
    I dont hink someone has access to my account since i have no problem elsewhere.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Unless somebody having access to your device is repeatedly cancelling your upgrade as a joke, I think you'd rather want to contact Supercell in-game.

EDIT: As wotanwaton said, capture a screenshot of a replay (if any) showing the Wizard Tower upgrade and then capture a screenshot of your current base -- never heard of this happening before, OP.
    I know this is not the same issue, but there was a visual glitch before with the teslas. Here is a link to the thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ighlight=Tesla

However, I am more inclined to believe these issues are related to someone else canceling the upgrades. Regardless of the cause I also recommend contacting support.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO