Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing on my phone.

Exclamation Game keeps crashing on my phone.

From the past 1-2 weeks, I am unable to launch Clash of Clans on my phone.

I have an iPhone 7, 32 GB version running iOS 13.3. Whenever I try to open the game, it stays on the loading screen for about 10 seconds and then crashes. The loading bar is usually at random positions when the game ends up crashing. I have been unable to play for a while now on my phone and need assistance with this issue. The crashing also means that I am unable to contact Supercell through in-game support.

Thanks,
    Krish

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish12003 View Post
    From the past 1-2 weeks, I am unable to launch Clash of Clans on my phone.

I have an iPhone 7, 32 GB version running iOS 13.3. Whenever I try to open the game, it stays on the loading screen for about 10 seconds and then crashes. The loading bar is usually at random positions when the game ends up crashing. I have been unable to play for a while now on my phone and need assistance with this issue. The crashing also means that I am unable to contact Supercell through in-game support.

Thanks,
    Krish
    Go to Settings—>General—>iPhone storage. What does it say for your number of GB of the 32 GB used?
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

There is maybe an issue in the new os and older devices ormaybe between the new os and clash. Try the ios 13 trouble shooting guide.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    There is maybe an issue in the new os and older devices ormaybe between the new os and clash. Try the ios 13 trouble shooting guide.
    FYI, Here is a link to that troubleshooting guide: https://appletoolbox.com/common-ios-...ms-how-to-fix/
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    —Kooky KO

Fresh Spawn
    Hello, I have the same problem.
    I try to open the game and the loading screen is appeared for about 5-10 seconds and then app crashes. I can't play without problems.

My device is iPhone 7 Plus with 128 GB, iOS 13.3 and I only use 28,6 GB of 128 GB.

Are you able to doengrade your os to ios12? Maybe this could work.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Are you able to doengrade your os to ios12? Maybe this could work.
    No Apple is not signing the build for any other iOS/iPadOS other than 13.3 at this time. The only software which can be installed/upgraded is iOS/iPadOS 13.3 unless you have a public beta or developer profile allowing you to download and install iOS/iPadOS 13.3.1 beta/developer beta 1.
    —Kooky KO

Try running through all the steps in the sticky: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post3976665.
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    Try running through all the steps in the sticky: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post3976665.
    FYI, Here is a link to that troubleshooting guide: https://appletoolbox.com/common-ios-...ms-how-to-fix/
    I’ve tried both these websites and nothing seems to be helping the situation. However now I found that if I restart my phone, I am able to launch the game once and after I close it, it will not open again and keep crashing in the same manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Krish12003 View Post
    I’ve tried both these websites and nothing seems to be helping the situation. However now I found that if I restart my phone, I am able to launch the game once and after I close it, it will not open again and keep crashing in the same manner.
    I am going to refer to my first question and ask for you to provide that information because it seems like you might have a storage issue.
    Go to Settings—>General—>iPhone storage. What does it say for your number of GB of the 32 GB used?
    —Kooky KO