Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Returning to farming...

Returning to farming...

Hi everyone

I first started playing Hayday a long time ago �� pretty much when it started. I’m not sure how many of my old friends and neighbours still play ? Some of you that were my farm neighbours, I sadly lost when I brought a new IPad and somehow you were lost �� I’d love to add you back if you are still here. And also let you know why I stopped farming.

I started farming again, just a little, as a much needed distraction ..

Nink....
    Last edited by Nink; January 14th, 2020 at 10:57 PM.
    Level 84
    GC Nink 369
    * THE SMILEY THREAD * Please read the guidelines on page one before posting *http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    Hi Nink! Welcome back I came across one of your posts some time back and wondered how you were. Glad you're farming again.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Welcome back Nink! I remember reading your post in the past.

I’m not sure when you stopped, but we can no longer add friends via GameCenter anymore. If your GC friends are still there and you connect to GC to load the game, you can still see them though. Now you can add in-game friends via the Friend Book.

kik is still around, some of them might still be on kik

PS: I stopped a moment when seeing the link in your signature. So many good memories
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I have just written a post, and now I cannot find it....
    Level 84
    GC Nink 369
    * THE SMILEY THREAD * Please read the guidelines on page one before posting *http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ward%29-Thread

Ok, I can post again now......I’ll start it again...��

so I was farming a little tonight, and was remembering friends and neighbours. I have played quietly in the background off and on for a little while, but not on the forum for a long long while...

So many of my friends knew I had twins. Woozle used to write my little boy stories as she knew he loved stories. I think it was parts of a book she was writing. They are 11 now. In December 2017, my little boy was diagnosed with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - cardiovascular disease. He is monitored by a fabulous cardiac team and he was fitted recently with an ICD (a defibrillator inside his chest). He is doing well and he’s been super brave. Kids cope well with this kind of thing, mummy’s however, don’t. But as time has passed and I’ve learnt more about it, it’s getting a bit easier. I started farming again as a much needed distraction on days when I would just over think. As I said, tonight I thought I’d pop onto the forum, say hi, and to see how everyone’s doing.
    Last edited by Nink; January 14th, 2020 at 10:57 PM.
    Level 84
    GC Nink 369

Welcome back Nink, I saw this morning that you were farming. Lovely to see you here too😘😘

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Nink View Post
    Hi everyone

I first started playing Hayday a long time ago �� pretty much when it started. I’m not sure how many of my old friends and neighbours still play ? Some of you that were my farm neighbours, I sadly lost when I brought a new IPad and somehow you were lost �� I’d love to add you back if you are still here. And also let you know why I stopped farming.

I started farming again, just a little, as a much needed distraction ..

Nink....
    Hi Nink and everyone,

Welcome back to the Hay Day subforum after a long sabbatical. I remember reading some of your posts in the past.

---
    Storming beaches to lower the BOOM on NPCs and fellow Boomers,

Lynn D. Hammer
    January 14, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread