Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrading one normal tesla to a mega-tesla

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up Upgrading one normal tesla to a mega-tesla

if you have a tesla from level 7 you can upgrade it to a mega-tesla

Warriors are OP
    It is called TH12 and 13. Already in the game and welcome to the forums!!

A Hidden Tesla takes up 2x2 space while a Mega Tesla takes up 3x3. A reason why it can't be converted like the other defense with a Builder Base counter part.

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    It is called TH12 and 13. Already in the game and welcome to the forums!!
    That's a Giga Tesla at TH12. Not what the OP is suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    A Hidden Tesla takes up 2x2 space while a Mega Tesla takes up 3x3. A reason why it can't be converted like the other defense with a Builder Base counter part.
    But still a regular 2x2 Tesla could be geared up to have the chain lightning feature that the BB's mega tesla has. The size doesn't have to change. Of course with the chain lightning shock the geared up tesla would have to zap less often or have a smaller range, similar to the other gear-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    But still a regular 2x2 Tesla could be geared up to have the chain lightning feature that the BB's mega tesla has. The size doesn't have to change. Of course with the chain lightning shock the geared up tesla would have to zap less often or have a smaller range, similar to the other gear-ups.
    The delay attack would be a factor of the Mega Tesla compared to the Hidden Tesla, but I wouldn't think range would be reduced as both those defense have the same range on Builder Base, similar how the Mortar kept its range after being geared up to multi.

I just see that defense has to be rebuilt as a whole rather than a gear up because of the power difference.

Warriors are OP
    I understand what he is asking, it doesn't need to be added to the game. The gig Tesla is more than enough. If they added this they would be putting resources into something that is just window dressing. They would need to make sure the overall damage output of the chain was reduced to make sure it did no extra damage. I would rather they spend time fixing the recruiting tool or the LONG time bugs in the game that allow for cheating.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    I understand what he is asking, it doesn't need to be added to the game. The gig Tesla is more than enough. If they added this they would be putting resources into something that is just window dressing. They would need to make sure the overall damage output of the chain was reduced to make sure it did no extra damage. I would rather they spend time fixing the recruiting tool or the LONG time bugs in the game that allow for cheating.
    To a large extent, all the gear ups are intentionally little more than window dressing.

They have done that deliberately, on the basis that they don't want people to feel they are required, so they MUST play BB (though otto goes a bit against that, if you feel you really need 6 builders).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)