Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This Support Chat

This Support Chat

You know what. All your guys working in the office at supercell support are pathetic. For the past week I've been trying to get back my account but noone seems to help me. I've tried giving you all the information and situation I am in and you dismissed it. You guys stop caring about the game, all you care about is making money. Pathetic. This game has changed. I've been on clash since 2013, this this how you treat your community?

First of all, the Support team does not work for Supercell. They are not Supercell employees. They are merely a third party affiliate.

To your point, it would help if you could provide us with more information such as how you lost your account, what kind of questions Support us asking you, etc. as that will help us better help you.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 32 |

Send me a email address that would actually help me. I've been trying in game this whole damn week but they don't care. As long as they making money, the people that actually need help and go screw themselves. Help me with a email address that actually works

If your posts to ingame support are like your posts here then i wouldnt wonder why they may refuse to help you.

Report your problem in clear sentences and dont be rude.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Banned
    Not sure it'll work, but try sending them a message under a different topic.

Sorry just abit frustrated. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. I'm in a real mess. Dude I've been gaming since around 2013. I was here when th10 was just introduced man.

About 2 weeks ago. My mate couldn't get on his account. It was locked, I guess when he changed phones. So he asked me to get it unlocked. I went on my account. Messaged supercell regarding his account. They sent me questions, I told him about it and he sent me information to pass to them. A few moments later. My account was banned for "Account Phising" I'm annoyed. Dude I've been here for a long damn time. Just recently maxed my th10. And this happens!? I've been contacting supercell support I game and explaining them the situation but they don't care. In their eyes, I'm trying to steal a account. This is outrageous man. I've been explaining and explaining to them but always dismissing my case. I'm really upset, I don't know where to go and what to do to solve this matter
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 14th, 2020 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanO View Post
    Sorry just abit frustrated. This has been going on for the past 2 weeks. I'm in a real mess. Dude I've been gaming since around 2013. I was here when th10 was just introduced man.

About 2 weeks ago. My mate couldn't get on his account. It was locked, I guess when he changed phones. So he asked me to get it unlocked. I went on my account. Messaged supercell regarding his account. They sent me questions, I told him about it and he sent me information to pass to them. A few moments later. My account was banned for "Account Phising" I'm annoyed. Dude I've been here for a long damn time. Just recently maxed my th10. And this happens!? I've been contacting supercell support I game and explaining them the situation but they don't care. In their eyes, I'm trying to steal a account. This is outrageous man. I've been explaining and explaining to them but always dismissing my case. I'm really upset, I don't know where to go and what to do to solve this matter
    Your reason for the ban is in the bold. Your friend should've been the one to "pass on" that information via either another account that your friend owns (or create a mini but don't finish the tutorial) or via email (unknown if that'll) work.

In short the only one to blame is yourself for trying to "help" your friend get their account back. In eyes of SC, what you just did is Account Phishing and only the true account holder should be the one to get their account(s) back and not through a third party (a friend).
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 14th, 2020 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.2

About 2 weeks ago. My mate couldn't get on his account. It was locked, I guess when he changed phones. So he asked me to get it unlocked. I went on my account. Messaged supercell regarding his account.
    Thats all we need to know. You are out of luck → you should never contacted the ingame support in behalve of someone else → even if you just wanted to help.
    You are not allowed to recover villages that arent yours.

Think about this → it is always easy to say you tryed to help someone.

You lost your village forever and there is no way back.

Edit:
    Ninjaed
    Last edited by wotanwaton; January 14th, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks for the information. At the time I didn't know. I was a kid when I created this account, I didn't know that tOs breach agreement. Now where do I proceed from here?

Now where do I proceed from here?
    Start a new village maybe.🙄 And tell your mate that he must contact the ingame support by himselfe.