Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 290

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

  1. #231
    Perfect Vision
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    I agree with you that there is no reason to avoid calling "cheater" someone who did cheat. But on what base are you that convinced that the people directly named by these content creators really cheated ? Until proven guilty they are innocent so this is defamation (which can be sued and condemned, as although YouTube isn't a court of law, it isn't an exception to global laws). If it is "that obvious" as you say, I'm sure that Supercell have even more obvious elements to solve this issue as it should. I stay convinced that content creator who openly calumny players (and therefore would be likely to get condemned by any court) does not benefit to the image of the game.


    I would agree with you if we weren't talking about people who have been accepted by Supercell in their official content creators program based on their YouTube channel.


    Yes, exactly. I'm glad this is happening so that real cheaters are banned while really skilled people who just used a similar name not. Player name are pointless, only player tags count. Otherwise anyone can rename his account for XXXX, record a video while saying whatever you want or using third party tools and then posting it online to claim that "omg XXXX is a cheater". Popular court based on rumors lead nowhere good.
    Come on, you’re not that naive. If a disproportionate number of players with the same name, who happen to associate in the same clans, get banned...you honestly believe a ‘tuber should suffer for calling them out? Funny stuff...

    TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

  2. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Come on, you’re not that naive. If a disproportionate number of players with the same name, who happen to associate in the same clans, get banned...you honestly believe a ‘tuber should suffer for calling them out? Funny stuff...
    I'm not naive. Although content creators can rise questions to press Supercell to consider more issues with the game, they should not directly name players. A "disproportionate number" does not make it an absolute truth and top players in the leaderboard easy become target to haters. Popular courts leads nowhere good.

    Some of these content creators haven't given any proof with particular playertag, but they then directly blamed two players (which I understand might also be a very tempting opportunity to do an easy clickbait video). This is still considered as defamation for the clean players who have been associated with the term "cheater", which is punishable by the law in most countries (sometimes even considered as a crime). This could even lead to funny situations where the guilty content creators would have to pay as compensation the amount of money these players invested in their clean accounts.
    Last edited by Sakat; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:10 AM.

  3. #233
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Posts
    633
    I Was very surprised to find a 2 second 0% attack in my low legends (~5150 trophies) defense log today. Looks like that bug/exploit was being used over a very wide range of legends, not just at the very top. The Player was not a name I recognized from early discussion and explanations of the legends vulnerability. Glad that Supercell made the fix.

    I wonder how many other Legends players were happily surprised to see a 0% attack in their defense log since the maintenance patch?
    Free to play no longer maxed base (TH13 BK67 AQ70 GW45 RC14)

    Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #234
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Come on, you’re not that naive. If a disproportionate number of players with the same name, who happen to associate in the same clans, get banned...you honestly believe a ‘tuber should suffer for calling them out? Funny stuff...
    We aren't saying they "should" suffer. But we are saying they could, because call8bg peolle cheats is libel. While truth is a defence against libel, the onus is on the person being prosecuted to prove it is true.

    And this is one of the main reasons we don't allow any sort of name & shame on the forums even in apparently obvious cases like these. With modrrated forums, it wouldn't just be the poster who would be liable, the moderators would too. With youtube, only the youtubers (and in some cass youtube itself) could be liable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  5. #235
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,209
    You Rock , SC :P

    Just fix Recruitment tool now

    hehe
    Th 13 Accounts 70/70/50/20||70/70/50/20||68/70/50/20||29/50/40/5

  6. #236
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    68
    in Titan 1 with my th12 maxed heroes (BK - 65, AQ-65 and WD-40) (for Th12) takes 40 mins in regeneration, with just 1 hour guard I can only do 1 attack or may be 2 if I keep online without leaving my village. I know people will say you got 24 hours to attack but my point is not that, I want to say how much clouding will be improved by this? Just thinking .

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    I'm not naive. Although content creators can rise questions to press Supercell to consider more issues with the game, they should not directly name players. A "disproportionate number" does not make it an absolute truth and top players in the leaderboard easy become target to haters. Popular courts leads nowhere good.

    Some of these content creators haven't given any proof with particular playertag, but they then directly blamed two players (which I understand might also be a very tempting opportunity to do an easy clickbait video). This is still considered as defamation for the clean players who have been associated with the term "cheater", which is punishable by the law in most countries (sometimes even considered as a crime). This could even lead to funny situations where the guilty content creators would have to pay as compensation the amount of money these players invested in their clean accounts.
    Lol, you seems one of them

  8. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Lol, you seems one of them
    You couldn't be more wrong.

  9. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    in Titan 1 with my th12 maxed heroes (BK - 65, AQ-65 and WD-40) (for Th12) takes 40 mins in regeneration, with just 1 hour guard I can only do 1 attack or may be 2 if I keep online without leaving my village. I know people will say you got 24 hours to attack but my point is not that, I want to say how much clouding will be improved by this? Just thinking .
    clouding was bad in Titan 3 before the change (3 hour guard, now 1 also). After the maintenance release it definitely improved. Today matches are a bit slower which is to be expected on a weekend. I totally agree though , I think you just need to adjust your playing style to compensate for it

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    in Titan 1 with my th12 maxed heroes (BK - 65, AQ-65 and WD-40) (for Th12) takes 40 mins in regeneration, with just 1 hour guard I can only do 1 attack or may be 2 if I keep online without leaving my village. I know people will say you got 24 hours to attack but my point is not that, I want to say how much clouding will be improved by this? Just thinking .
    My experience with several accounts spread over Titan 1 to 3 is that if anything clouding has been worse after the fact and the loss of guard time has a negative impact on looting. This makes for significantly reduced reason to be in Titan any more.
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •