Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

The clouds in titans are driving me bonkers the last few days because I donít have time to sit and wait and next and wait. First time in a long time Iíve felt like I really had to choose between either dropping for loot or to complete events, or skip the events completely and look for trophies to keep trying to move back up to Legends.

Iím glad to hear of that change and hope it helps as intended.

Thanks for the pic, Katana! (And Tahoe for getting a working link, lol.)

I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    Are there any visible changes made to legends? So we might get an idea about the 'fix'.
    Is it any clearer now or is it all behind the scene changes which cannot be talked about?

My curiosity needs to be fed.
    It may become clearer when the new league day starts and 8 accounts are selected to hit, in particular the amount of trophys they had at the start of the day.

At the moment that's all I can think of.

I'm in Titan 1 and made an attack with 2 hrs left, got 3 hrs shield time still. Not sure if this is fixed as stated

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Just a quick FYI, I added the following to the first page:

We will also be making the following changes to the Guard times in Titan League to help reduce the clouding. The Guard times will be reduced to the following:

• Titan I: 120 minutes -> 60 minutes
    • Titan II: 150 minutes -> 60 minutes
    • Titan III: 180 minutes -> 60 minutes

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Fine. Forget the one gem valkyrie glitch as an example.
    Even people who used mods or bots were warned and got a temporary ban at first.
    And that was not even making use of a bug in the program. So what makes this taking advantage of a design fault more wrong that it justifies a permanent ban?
    The fact that it is deliberate cheating to gain a competitive advantage.

And many of us feel SC should not have given any warnings for mod or bot use. People whovare deliberately choosing to gain competitive advantage by cheating don't deserve warnings, they know they ars doing wrong and risking punishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Venghav View Post
    I'm in Titan 1 and made an attack with 2 hrs left, got 3 hrs shield time still. Not sure if this is fixed as stated
    I also heard that the guard time is not changed yet as per the new system in a Reddit post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Fine. Forget the one gem valkyrie glitch as an example.
    Even people who used mods or bots were warned and got a temporary ban at first.
    And that was not even making use of a bug in the program. So what makes this taking advantage of a design fault more wrong that it justifies a permanent ban?
    It's more than just taking advantage of a design fault. It's a multi-phased cheating process. I had a lengthy description of each of the things they were doing, but before I posted it, I realized it's probably infringing forum rules on discussing how to cheat in the game. So instead I'll summarize by saying if someone is win trading for free defenses, plus ghosting in order to copy bases and practice attacks on private servers, and in some cases paying others to take their attacks, that person (or people) has no reason to expect anything short of an instant permanent ban IMO.
    Last edited by Rizzob; January 16th, 2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    It's more than just taking advantage of a design fault. It's a multi-phased cheating process.... if someone is win trading for free defenses, plus ghosting in order to practice attacks on private servers, and in some cases paying others to take their attacks, that person (or people) has no reason to expect anything short of an instant permanent ban IMO.
    Yep. Taking advantage of a glitch in the game to get more free stuff or finish stuff faster is one thing, going through an elaborate illegal scheme to get to the top of the leaderboard is another.

Forum Elder
    SC has a very strong response to those suspected of phishing; they permaban. if they permaban for that suspicion, then there is no reason they dont permaban for actually violating TOS especially when it is violating more than one TOS and is the same folks over and over again and in no way can they justify their violations with the “I didnt know” excuse. Cut em loose, the game will be so much better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    Are there any visible changes made to legends? So we might get an idea about the 'fix'.
    Is it any clearer now or is it all behind the scene changes which cannot be talked about?

My curiosity needs to be fed.
    Nothing is done as now, Darian said it will take time as sc will follow certain methodology or process

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Venghav View Post
    I can confirm this as well. Not that I am complaining about the long guard just wondering if the update has gone live yet