Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Just Kidding
    Quote Originally Posted by MenionLeah View Post
    ...So yeah, even this may look like a Quality of Life change (to the worse), but is in fact also an economic balancing change, deliberately slowing down the progression.
    Or maybe the intent is to drive you to purchase the training potions to make the most of that hour. Either way, I think it's a rip-off to change it that drastically. How about reducing the hero regen time, SC?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You can't argue libel because you don't own your account.
    Actually you can because the damage concern the reputation of the person using the account owned by Supercell.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

It really feels like hes one of the accounts That got banned, or will soon be banned.

Fresh Spawn
    Cheating is cheating. Just stop the cheating. It’s as obvious as the nose on your face. No one can legitimately
    gain an average of 100 trophies a day in legend league without cheating in some way, shape or form. Anyone denying there is some sort of cheating going on are either 1. Dead stupid. Or 2. A cheater
    I have no idea what supercell has done to stop the cheating. Can someone enlighten me?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #255
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    You can't argue libel because you don't own your account.
    Whether you own your account or not is completely and utterly irrelevant to any claims of libel.

Libel is about damage to your reputation. And if you are accused of cheating, that is damaging to your reputation, regardless of who owns the account you are accused if cheating with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)