Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    Well I guess i am very behind I dont even know what this exploit is - glad SC is fixing it - but I also saw a note to remove live view from when someone is attacking me - why would they remove that? I dont understand how that could be anything bad. Also I saw someone saying about copying a base with a screen shot and playing on some other server - I am completely at a loss you have NO idea who you will be matched against when you click ‘attack’ so this theory is not possible that anyone could do. You literally click attack and have 30 seconds to perform your hit. I honestly LOVE legends - Ok I am a small fry run around 5200 trophies - but I really like it - love not losing my loot, love one cc fill for defense, love no hero regen after being attacked. Just ADORE no clouds, I guess I love everything about it . Thanks SC
    8 base are fixed for you at the start of legend day. So after ghosting a base, its pretty sure & obvious that you will see the same base when you click on attack. Better you watch video on YouTube first.

Sorry if this is being discussed somewhere in the 15 page clan games thread, but the clouds don’t seem any better than they were in last month’s clan games - others in my clan experiencing the same

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    Sorry if this is being discussed somewhere in the 15 page clan games thread, but the clouds don’t seem any better than they were in last month’s clan games - others in my clan experiencing the same
    Same here. I'm in the 4900 - 5000 range. I stay there so I can still pick and choose my bases and don't have to go against a full CC most of the time.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGrandWarden View Post
    Same here. I'm in the 4900 - 5000 range. I stay there so I can still pick and choose my bases and don't have to go against a full CC most of the time.
    Exactly ... and have some more time to do that undisturbed during the guard that was somewhat longer than in champs. Now it seems pointless to be in Titan as it has no advantage over champs any more especially considering the shield times are reduced. Might as well do away with the league and have all move up to legends or down to champs.

Regarding clouds, Titan was no better with or without CG then it was a month ago.
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 1 Day Ago at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheodoricOfYork View Post
    Now it seems pointless to be in Titan as it has no advantage over champs any more especially considering the shield times are reduced. Might as well do away with the league and have all move up to legends or down to champs.
    At present, Titan acts as a sort of buffer so that Champs does not have considerable clouding.
    Below is my theory on what will happen if Titan was done away with-

If Titan league was not present, the clouds will simply come to the next lower league and thus affect Champs (at least the higher tiers), since the core issue (shortage of suitable bases to attack) is not solved In such a scenario.If Champs was the league below Legends then it will still resemble Titan in clouding as the raiding mechanics are unchanged.

Since the update in titan1 my clouds have been between 5 and 30 seconds every offer. Averaging around 8 seconds. Now with clan games (always very busy and used to cause 5-10+ minute clouds)so far i am experiencing clouds 30-80 seconds per offer. Averaging around 45 seconds per base. Anyone saying clouds are the same as before might be forgetting how bad they used to be last clan games a month ago and before. So far at all times clouds are 10x faster than they were before the guard change. Im sure sc has statistics to confirm this.

I think in the worst cases only having at most 80s clouds is reasonable. Even if once in a great while it was 3m (its not so far). But some might disagree. Reducing the 3 hours between guard end and personal break to 2h or 1h will reduce clouds even further of course. But idk if thats necessary. Depends on what % of people are using the extra time before personal break.

Edit: i will adjust my listed cg cloud time ranges as i search more. So far its very consistent.

Average Search Time:
    -now without cg: 8s / before: ~90s
    -now with cg: 45s / before: ~450s
    Last edited by GameTheory; 1 Day Ago at 08:11 PM.

Crab Claw
    Hi all
    all this very nice....
    please do not forget the recrutment tool... still not possible to recruit and it begins to be a huge problem
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    At present, Titan acts as a sort of buffer so that Champs does not have considerable clouding.
    Below is my theory on what will happen if Titan was done away with-

If Titan league was not present, the clouds will simply come to the next lower league and thus affect Champs (at least the higher tiers), since the core issue (shortage of suitable bases to attack) is not solved In such a scenario.If Champs was the league below Legends then it will still resemble Titan in clouding as the raiding mechanics are unchanged.
    I have no argument with the likely effect if Titan is done away with ...

However, given that now all of Titan have guard times that are no longer than Champs and has shorter shield times than Champs this is exactly what is being encouraged. What's left as an excuse to stay in Titan other than the slightly higher bonuses which don't seem to be a sufficient trade off ? ...
    Last edited by TheodoricOfYork; 18 Hours Ago at 03:08 AM.

With my account (TH12) that I keep in Titan, it is definitely more difficult to progress through the Titan tiers with the new guard timer. Between the intermittent clouds (they still exist), and often low trophy opportunity per battle, I've found you need to use training potions to really make any significant gains during the new time you're allotted. If you play without training potions, what you gain can easily be wiped out. I'm not personally pushing through Titan, just have always kept this account here. So, those that are pushing through Titan to get to Legends are going to be challenged if they are not burning the training potions. That is just my observation.