Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Pro Member
    Balance changes are always welcome! my guess its only the begginning of the adjustions and there will be big update for the major balances

Pro Member
    Yo Darian when are these going live and will we get some other stuffs along with it ?

Please do that fix in the current season. So cheaters / Win Trade users get ban soon. And Please Fix internet disconnection issue in Samsung Galaxy S9+

Never knew about the disconnection bug (ghosting) cool to know but of no use to me.

Glad SC isn't wasting the global resources gained.

Keep up the good work 👊 💢

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    This live watch of an attack is what makes the ghost attacks currently possible.
    Maybe SC will find another way to prevent the base to be revealed or to treat the current ghost attack as a real disconnect as it should be already.
    Even if base is revealed during live view of attack, you can't say that you will ever see that base as your opponent.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    SC can do nothing (effective) against win trading.

this issue has plagued boom beach for years, and ruined the meaning of the leaderboard in that game. Last year one account was #1 for 200 days.

the issue is well documented on chinese chat sites - top players, in 2 main alliances (L and Z) pay others to fail (or not attack) their bases. The chat is documented. the actions are documented. the payments are documented. SC can do nothing.

there is no technical solution to this problem if people are prepared to pay for win trading - by creating a huge number of max accounts under their own control or creating alliances.
    there have been other threads on this topic before... short answer is: there *are* technical solutions agajnst this, even the forum members came up with good ideas that would work...

not sure about boom beach, but in coc it's dedinitely possible to do somthg

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Even if base is revealed during live view of attack, you can't say that you will ever see that base as your opponent.
    Ofc you will see it. This is literally how Legend League works, you get assigned 8 specific bases at the beginning of each day.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    This is why you should go to Reddit and watch the video urself that exposed the process. If u don't find that vid then go to YouTube and search the video.
    Last edited by Starfishlol; 3 Days Ago at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I would love to have a totally fair legends trophy competition. No account sharing. No gifting of defenses to others on your “team” to boost certain accounts higher. No using a bug to practice attacks. Etc. I will still be nowhere close to the top, but at least I will know it is due to my admitted lack of skill.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this my friend. I really do. but this part –> "No gifting of defenses to others on your “team” to boost certain accounts higher." Not sure there is anything that can be done about that.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I think I know what this fair play fix might be.
    Many Top players are practising legends hits before hitting.If you wanna know how, PM me and I will send you how it's done.Can't tell here as it might be against forum rules.

My question is, are these cheaters going to be banned as they clearly voilated SC's ToS?
    or Are are they just going to be spared just because they are heavy spenders?
    This is very funny, what do you think?
    SC always warns players, gives them weeks of in advance notice before any action taken (like last year ban wave) and etc..

I think all those accounts (just a few players who drive this) will be spared...
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us