Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Bbeehhaappyy
    Quote Originally Posted by pfritzlives View Post
    also dusting off the ole sc forum account login info... would it be fair to create a new thread re: latest titans guard update changes? this item deserves more attention (imo) and appears to be buried in the fair play update changes/comments.
    maybe they try hide that? )

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    I didn't see any proof yet. The official post by Darian only refers to "some players", while some content creators are directly associating names with cheating. I'm confident on the fact that Supercell collects enough data to judge if a player is cheating or not. Unless proven guilty these accusations done by some content creators are defamation.
    What happens on YouTube is not SC's concern unless they themselves are on the receiving end of defamation.If anybody should take action on the defamation issue it will have to be the accused person(s) who should voice their concern to YouTube if they find the accusations as libel or slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    i was going to add a comment to the thread in general about the community tab, but i see its been closed.. funny that.. hmmm
    I also found it unusual that a thread got closed for apparently no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pfritzlives View Post
    also dusting off the ole sc forum account login info... would it be fair to create a new thread re: latest titans guard update changes? this item deserves more attention (imo) and appears to be buried in the fair play update changes/comments.
    A new sticky could have been created for it but I am doubtful if the guard change was indeed implemented after the maintenance break. There would be a lot more discussion on it with threads ranging from posts in Bugs & problems by unaware people to angry threads about it -Right now only the people who saw the change in the announcements have posted on the topic so far I think.
    Last edited by Maestro666; January 17th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.

Looks great

my clash of clans account was locked how unlock my account I need unlock code please help me this my orginal account please help

Get rekt, cheaters.
    There's been a banwave, check the Leaderboards.

Centennial Club
    Lots of <redacted> are still ok though, even though in the same clan ?
    Last edited by Ajax; January 17th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    Lots of ≥≥name redacted≤≤ are still ok though, even though in the same clan ?
    People can name their accounts how they want (as long as they are within the rules). Maybe they are just "fans" of them.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; January 17th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    I didn't see any proof yet. The official post by Darian only refers to "some players", while some content creators are directly associating names with cheating. I'm confident on the fact that Supercell collects enough data to judge if a player is cheating or not. Unless proven guilty these accusations done by some content creators are defamation.
    Guess we shall see as the punishments continue to be methodically rolled out
    Last edited by Spartan1; January 17th, 2020 at 08:52 PM.

Need to be able to select content creators language. Suck watching a foreign video without sub titles.

Might also create a niche for new content creators.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    Yes lets monitor an curb the speech of partner content creators to be sure cheaters aren't offended lol. Your assertion that this should be treated as seriously as cheating is absurd! Youtube isn't a court of law requiring 100% proof to point out some wrongdoing.
    The cheaters cheated, it is obvious and should be shouted from the proverbial roof tops.Agreed.
    I agree with you that there is no reason to avoid calling "cheater" someone who did cheat. But on what base are you that convinced that the people directly named by these content creators really cheated ? Until proven guilty they are innocent so this is defamation (which can be sued and condemned, as although YouTube isn't a court of law, it isn't an exception to global laws). If it is "that obvious" as you say, I'm sure that Supercell have even more obvious elements to solve this issue as it should. I stay convinced that content creator who openly calumny players (and therefore would be likely to get condemned by any court) does not benefit to the image of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    What happens on YouTube is not SC's concern unless they themselves are on the receiving end of defamation.
    I would agree with you if we weren't talking about people who have been accepted by Supercell in their official content creators program based on their YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    Guess we shall see as the punishments continue to be methodically rolled out
    Yes, exactly. I'm glad this is happening so that real cheaters are banned while really skilled people who just used a similar name not. Player name are pointless, only player tags count. Otherwise anyone can rename his account for XXXX, record a video while saying whatever you want or using third party tools and then posting it online to claim that "omg XXXX is a cheater". Popular court based on rumors lead nowhere good.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===