Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Hey Chief,

We have a few balance changes we will be implementing in an upcoming maintenance (the date is yet to be determined):

• We are implementing a high priority fix to prevent some players from exploiting high-level multiplayer games, as this exploit goes against our Fair Play values.
    • Level 18 Cannon hitpoints increases from 1860 to 1870 to prevent Royal Champion from one-shotting Level 18 Cannons with her Seeking Shield special ability.
    • Yetimites will no longer trigger Traps.

We will also be making the following changes to the Guard times in Titan League to help reduce the clouding. The Guard times will be reduced to the following:

• Titan I: 120 minutes -> 60 minutes
    • Titan II: 150 minutes -> 60 minutes
    • Titan III: 180 minutes -> 60 minutes

We have also added a new Community tab where we will be featuring regular videos from your favorite Clash of Clans content creators. To view this awesome new content, simply click the "Inbox" button located directly to the left of the "Shop" button then click over to the new Community tab!

Make sure you check the Community tab regularly as new content will be added frequently!

-Your friendly neighborhood Community Manager
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Uh something is coming. Hopefully much more.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    [*]We are implementing a high priority fix to prevent some players from exploiting high-level multiplayer games, as this exploit goes against our Fair Play values.
    Can i ask what you mean by that? I dont understand what exploit you are mentioning.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; January 14th, 2020 at 01:28 PM.

Hey Chief,

We have a few balance changes we will be implementing in an upcoming maintenance (the date is yet to be determined):

• We are implementing a high priority fix to prevent some players from exploiting high-level multiplayer games, as this exploit goes against our Fair Play values.
    • Level 18 Cannon hitpoints increases from 1860 to 1870 to prevent Royal Champion from one-shotting Level 18 Cannons with her Seeking Shield special ability.
    • Yetimites will no longer trigger Traps.

We have also added a new Community tab where we will be featuring regular videos from your favorite Clash of Clans content creators. To view this awesome new content, simply click the "Inbox" button located directly to the left of the "Shop" button then click over to the new Community tab!

Make sure you check the Community tab regularly as new content will be added frequently!

-Your friendly neighborhood Community Manager
    Sounds like good news. Are we able to learn what the fair play fix is or is this one of those things where explaining it would make it easier to exploit?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

I hope along with this fix these players are also punished.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Sounds like good news. Are we able to learn what the fair play fix is or is this one of those things where explaining it would make it easier to exploit?
    I think it'll be much clearer once the fix is in place, but as always we can't go into details what exactly the fix is. However, there's been some outcry from the community thinking we've been silent on this particular issue and we wanted to assure the community that we've been monitoring the situation closely.
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett

When we will have a balance on the AI? Is the main problem of the game right now. For example, Grand Warden and Builder Base

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Are we getting a new Supercell merch shop?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    When we will have a balance on the AI? Is the main problem of the game right now. For example, Grand Warden and Builder Base
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Please don’t hijack threads. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    AKA Tank Puppy

Terry Pratchett

I think it'll be much clearer once the fix is in place, but as always we can't go into details what exactly the fix is. However, there's been some outcry from the community thinking we've been silent on this particular issue and we wanted to assure the community that we've been monitoring the situation closely.
    Great. Sorry, I'm going to pick at it one more time and feel free to tell me to shut up Is it addressing collusion trophy trading, account sharing/piloting and/or the disconnect bug? Those are the three main problems with the legends competition that I'm aware of.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.