Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

OK, they sound like sensible balance changes, nothing dramatic. The exploit fix was definitely needed!
    CoC: Elder in war clan Fontana #YQP89RPV. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Co-Leader in Greece Elite #PCUPC0VV
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

Will the game size increase with this? 🙄🚬 It's 130 mb already
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; January 14th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Will the game size increase with this?  It's 130 mb already
    I...don't...but...umm..

no.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

I mean just look at the top of the global leaderboard. Its all <redacted>, or some kind of similar account They have literally stolen the tournament away from others. Something smells bad there.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 17th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.

Yay!
    Fixes

Forum Elder
    Will the new community tab have content from all the youtubers who assert that “Yeti broke CoC” or that “”Gobins are OP” and happen to be popular for some unknown reason or will it be a curated list of youtubers who don’t utilize clickbait?
    Last edited by Tosti111; January 14th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.

Pro Member
    I am not in legends league but I appreciate the effort made by SC to fix the bug that some were exploiting to stay on top of leaderboards.

Will there be any consequences for 6 months of bug exploit though? I hope there is... like a permaban or 2, or a 100... but nah, let's be real, there probably won't be any.

On the brighter side, that +10 HP for Cannons was needed badly, nice one.
    Dunno if the Yetimites change will have much effect.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; January 14th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Chief,

We have a few balance changes we will be implementing in an upcoming maintenance (the date is yet to be determined):

• We are implementing a high priority fix to prevent some players from exploiting high-level multiplayer games, as this exploit goes against our Fair Play values.
    • Level 18 Cannon hitpoints increases from 1860 to 1870 to prevent Royal Champion from one-shotting Level 18 Cannons with her Seeking Shield special ability.
    • Yetimites will no longer trigger Traps.

We have also added a new Community tab where we will be featuring regular videos from your favorite Clash of Clans content creators. To view this awesome new content, simply click the "Inbox" button located directly to the left of the "Shop" button then click over to the new Community tab!

Make sure you check the Community tab regularly as new content will be added frequently!

-Your friendly neighborhood Community Manager
    Are you talking about fair play in legend leaderboard ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Will there be any consequences for 6 months of bug exploit though? I hope there is... like a permaban or 2, or a 100... but nah, let's be real, there probably won't be any.

On the brighter side, that +10 HP for Cannons was needed badly, nice one.
    Dunno if the Yetimites change will have much effect.
    Seriously!? Would you like it if you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a game and played in a way that the GAME ITSELF allowed you to play, only to get PERMA–BANNED!? Fix the way legends matchmaking works? Sure. Bans!? No. Were they exploiting the system? Of course. Were they hacking? Certainly not. I'm glad sueprcell is fixing it, but please stop talking like this.