Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Please don’t hijack threads. This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
    Not my intention. He referred to the shop button, but the shop has been closed since May. I believe it was mentioned for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Chief,

We have a few balance changes we will be implementing in an upcoming maintenance (the date is yet to be determined):

• We are implementing a high priority fix to prevent some players from exploiting high-level multiplayer games, as this exploit goes against our Fair Play values.
    • Level 18 Cannon hitpoints increases from 1860 to 1870 to prevent Royal Champion from one-shotting Level 18 Cannons with her Seeking Shield special ability.
    • Yetimites will no longer trigger Traps.

We have also added a new Community tab where we will be featuring regular videos from your favorite Clash of Clans content creators. To view this awesome new content, simply click the "Inbox" button located directly to the left of the "Shop" button then click over to the new Community tab!

Make sure you check the Community tab regularly as new content will be added frequently!

-Your friendly neighborhood Community Manager
    When you say "high level", are you referring to high trophies or high town hall levels?
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Not my intention. He referred to the shop button, but the shop has been closed since May. I believe it was mentioned for a reason.
    The Shop button in-game refers to where you can buy in-game offers. It's the big button in the lower right-hand corner that says "Shop".
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The Shop button in-game refers to where you can buy in-game offers. It's the big button in the lower right-hand corner that says "Shop".
    Oops. Thanks for clarifying.

I think Yeti's are too strong at this moment and with this balance change, it'll be even stronger... Don't get that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I think Yeti's are too strong at this moment and with this balance change, it'll be even stronger... Don't get that...
    Better a spring trap launches a yeti than the mite in front it, right?

N/a move along 👀
    Last edited by Exile1988; January 14th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Better a spring trap launches a yeti than the mite in front it, right?
    Ok, didn't look it that way. I guess we'll see what it'll give

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Great. Sorry, I'm going to pick at it one more time and feel free to tell me to shut up Is it addressing collusion trophy trading, account sharing/piloting and/or the disconnect bug? Those are the three main problems with the legends competition that I'm aware of.
    He said "fix" leads me to think its the bug. Other stuff you have to police.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Centennial Club
    Changes on the yeti are welcome for a more balanced game! But in my experience, I have not seen so far yetimites trigger a lot of traps so I'm not quite sure for the moment that this change will balance this attack.