Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Upcoming Balance Changes/Fixes

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I didnít find them OP before or after. I find them very strong against weak bases, but definitely not OP when it comes to more advanced th13s. Miners might be stronger.
    Agreed. You can wreck lots o young 13s with many comps and a maxed rc.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I didnít find them OP before or after. I find them very strong against weak bases, but definitely not OP when it comes to more advanced th13s. Miners might be stronger.
    Execution of the attack matters more than anything. I'm almost maxed on my defenses and the only troop composition that has 3-starred my base this legends season was a GiBoWitch attack. I've been hit with just about every troop composition and the GiBoWitch is what got me. I'm not saying that is the strongest attack based on other attackers against my base, but I have not seen GiBoWitch used since TH11 to early TH12. But, this attacker managed to wipe out an almost maxed TH13 with it. On the contrary, saw a miner attack last night go horribly wrong resulting in a defense win on my end (48% 0-star).

You'll always see YouTube tutorials - "this is the strongest attack", "3-star army". But, in the end, you have to know what you're doing to make 3-stars happen and be comfortable with the strategy you are using.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    Does anyone see a big difference in the max yeti? I still find them quite OP if I'm be honest. 8 EQ and full yeti attacks are still wrecking bases...
    They are not OP. But then they weren't before either.

They aren't wrecking bases in my experience. I do get mostly 2 stars with them, but more 1s than 3s, and the same when they are used against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

New Bloke/Chick
    Not a fan of the guard changes. Between work and sleep, the guard period has always been my time to raid. But now with hero heal times I can only get in 1-2 attacks if I'm lucky. Some days I feel like I am losing as much loot on defense as I am making in the few raids I can do with a 1 hr guard. Thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by solthought View Post
    Not a fan of the guard changes. Between work and sleep, the guard period has always been my time to raid. But now with hero heal times I can only get in 1-2 attacks if I'm lucky. Some days I feel like I am losing as much loot on defense as I am making in the few raids I can do with a 1 hr guard. Thanks for reading!
    You can still attack while not on guard too, though. Yes, it shortens your shield, but if you get in a couple attacks you should earn more than what you lose on defense. In a way, your example is what the shortened guard times are for. You're not getting quite as many attacks per defense, which reduces clouds.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    Does anyone see a big difference in the max yeti? I still find them quite OP if I'm be honest. 8 EQ and full yeti attacks are still wrecking bases...
    The OP Yeti argument was completely debunked with data before the nerfing. The real problem is old meta TH 12 bases that are masquerading as th13s. Look up the thread if you have questions.

The problem was that people were attacking very early TH13s with max offense, new hero, that was gemmed, hammered, leveled up. They were using the new yetis a lot, because they were new and exciting. People thought it was the yetis that were OP, when it was simply defenses were lagging offense. Fast forward to now and 3 starring a good TH13 with yetis is no easier or harder than any other troop and I donít see anyone easily 3 starring any good base with yetis. My base in legends has still never been 3 starred by a yeti attack of any kind, but it was just 3 starred with a pekka, bowler, witch combo. It was the Youtubers, who wanted views, which I can understand, but the whole OMG YETI OP 3 STAR EVERY BASE! stuff got kinda old. I think things are pretty balanced, but I actually think defense at max is a bit stronger than offense right now.
    Last edited by Micker99; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:00 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Micker99 View Post
    The problem was that people were attacking very early TH13s with max offense, new hero, that was gemmed, hammered, leveled up. They were using the new yetis a lot, because they were new and exciting. People thought it was the yetis that were OP, when it was simply defenses were lagging offense. Fast forward to now and 3 starring a good TH13 with yetis is no easier or harder than any other troop and I donít see anyone easily 3 starring any good base with yetis. My base in legends has still never been 3 starred by a yeti attack of any kind, but it was just 3 starred with a pekka, bowler, witch combo. It was the Youtubers, who wanted views, which I can understand, but the whole OMG YETI OP 3 STAR EVERY BASE! stuff got kinda old. I think things are pretty balanced, but I actually think defense at max is a bit stronger than offense right now.
    Exactly what I see. In our war last night, was first one starred and then 98%ed with pebowi. Managed a 6pack with qc menageries and a maxed rc vs non-maxed 13s. That rc makes all the difference vs young 13s, regardless the comp.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

Fresh Spawn

Village guard

New village guard time ruin whole game.
    Before I don't need rush and remember what time my guard end. Now I can't attack without losing my protection

Quote Originally Posted by szwagier View Post
    New village guard time ruin whole game.
    Before I don't need rush and remember what time my guard end. Now I can't attack without losing my protection
    That is sort of the point, though. Players who ride a shield all day long and then boost and try to get a bunch of attacks in during guard, thus getting many times more attacks than defenses every day, cause bad clouds.

You still can keep attacking, though. Don't be so worried about reducing your shield. As long as you can get two attacks in, it probably is worth the defense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.