Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puzzle pieces

Centennial Club

Puzzle pieces

How do you get puzzle pieces? I get one about every other month. Iíve emailed support and they tell me Iím crazy. I do the boat events for puzzle pieces and donít get them. I also click on them for derby prizes and donít get them. Iíve been playing this game since day 1! You would think they would treat people better when you email support. It is never their fault. They tell you that you are wrong and crazy!

This all sounds very strange to me. Apart from the scarcity which is well known, I have had no problem, and was able to complete my second zebra with a puzzle piece boat last week. The only time I have heard of problems is when a player is down to the last handful of pieces required, then some strange things occur, but we all receive them in the end. Maybe screen shots would help when cotacting support?

Centennial Club
    Screen shots donít help. I did that. Iím ready to stop playing. Support doesnít care. Iíve done lots of boat tasks that are supposed to give me puzzle pieces.!8 select them every derby. I only have 1 animal because the puzzle pieces donít show up.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie32101 View Post
    How do you get puzzle pieces? I get one about every other month. I’ve emailed support and they tell me I’m crazy. I do the boat events for puzzle pieces and don’t get them. I also click on them for derby prizes and don’t get them. I’ve been playing this game since day 1! You would think they would treat people better when you email support. It is never their fault. They tell you that you are wrong and crazy!
    Reality is what your describing cant be true because in order for your farm to have these issues/glitches so would other farmers which is why i would assume support hasnt been able to help you and its a safe bet at no point in time did support call you crazy they would of been polite and friendly maybe a little dismissive but never rude
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Reality is what your describing cant be true because in order for your farm to have these issues/glitches so would other farmers which is why i would assume support hasnt been able to help you and its a safe bet at no point in time did support call you crazy they would of been polite and friendly maybe a little dismissive but never rude
    Seriously!!! First, support is rude and way more than a little dismissive. It should not come as a shock to anyone that she feels that support considers her crazy. The forum has plenty of people who complain that support dismisses their problems. Secondly, how would you know that no other farmers have had this problem? There have been plenty of complaints on this forum of farmers not getting puzzle pieces when they should have. Most people do not even use this forum, so logically there are many others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie32101 View Post
    How do you get puzzle pieces? I get one about every other month. Iíve emailed support and they tell me Iím crazy. I do the boat events for puzzle pieces and donít get them. I also click on them for derby prizes and donít get them. Iíve been playing this game since day 1! You would think they would treat people better when you email support. It is never their fault. They tell you that you are wrong and crazy!

there are several ways to get puzzle pieces:

normally, there are 2 puzzle boats which generally arrive after derby end, not consecutively

there is a month end puzzle boat

there are bonus puzzle boat events where you can earn up to 5 for the event

mystery boxes can contain them

there are usually a couple in derby prizes if you Reach most thresholds

if you are active in all of the above, you should be getting them and if not, try contacting out of game support

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 15th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Just to make sure... you DID check the book, right? And you DO know puzzle pieces don't go to your barn, right? I'm just asking because there's a chance you misunderstood something.

[/QUOTE=xSaturnx;12461153]Just to make sure... you DID check the book, right? And you DO know puzzle pieces don't go to your barn, right? I'm just asking because there's a chance you misunderstood something. [/QUOTE]

Do the puzzle pieces not actually accrue until you open your book? I am asking because I truly do not know the answer to the question. I am not trying to be snide, just seeking a better understanding. I know that it is by opening the book that you see how SC has applied them to your next few animals, but it seems to me that opening the book would be the only way that OP could know she isnít getting the puzzle pieces, but I could very well be incorrect. Plus, since she has one animal it seems she would know to look in the book but if she has had breaks in her play she may have forgotten about the book. I know that some in my NH overlooked it originally.

Vulcan, I agree. Unapplied puzzle pieces is not a new or unusual experience. I myself only received 2 puzzle pieces of the 5 I should have gotten from the most recent boat event. And yes, customer help was absolutely dismissive. Screen shots did not help me at all.

Mrlk, I do not think that OP is saying that customer help literally called her crazy but that their response amounted to calling her crazy, just as your response to her, may have, at best been more of the same. I do not believe that she is misrepresenting her interaction with them nor crazy. I believe that Debbie is highly frustrated with this situation and the responses she has received in her interactions with customer help. I think she came here hoping to receive suggestions on resolving the issues and/or seeking clarification of her understanding of the puzzle pieces and how they are acquired.

Debbie, I am sorry that you are experiencing these same issues. My suggestions are: do events, open tool chests daily, (especially those off the beach in your town) and keep plugging away. When an intermittent glitch occurs it is difficult for SC to find the issue. While it is frustrating to us as players (I know it has been for me personally), hopefully the more people who continue to report the issue will aid them in finding the underlying issue. Unfortunately I have just had to address each situation as just that, providing information that may help lead to an ultimate resolution while knowing that I am not getting the puzzle piece that I should have been credited with.

To the best of my knowledge, the puzzle pieces do get placed on the puzzle as they are earned. However, unless you actually open the book you will not see what puzzle may be finished. The first animal may have been given when the sanctuary bridge/dock was opened.

If the OP did not have interest at the time, or did not do the tutorial, she may have missed some of this. It is also possible that although a long time player, the OP may have taken a hiatus from the game and/or forum and has not learned the ins and outs of the puzzle 🧩 pieces. WP has listed the many ways players can receive the puzzle 🧩 pieces as well as the out of game support link.

I hope that the OP will use that link, and hopefully explain in more detail than here, exactly what has transpired.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the puzzle pieces do get placed on the puzzle as they are earned. However, unless you actually open the book you will not see what puzzle may be finished.
    You also get a notification pop up thing (like the 'derby task finished' one) on the bottom of the screen that says something like new animal unlocked (I don't remember the exact message).

I also still need 5 pieces but don't get the weekly boats any more, but I get some from the derby and I'm not in a hurry so will just wait until I get the last pieces.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)