Thread: Hesabım Neden Banlandı,

Fresh Spawn

Hesabım Neden Banlandı,

My username is RUME,

My account was banned because I thought I was using a 3rd part program. But I don't use a 3rd party program. The supercell i'll give you my account is not opened in Turkey in court.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 06:25 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Eelcome to the forum. We are all players and cant help you with that. All we know is that bans are final and even if not you would have to stay in contact with ingame support.

As for your ban reason → you may have shared your village or played on devices where such software was installed or you may not know that you used a third party app.

Fresh Spawn
    It's none of my business. If I consider, I will give to the court as soon as the supercell in Turkey.

I wonder what Supercell will say in court.

How do I contact in-game support?
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]Bunu mu demek istediniz? hesabım kapalı ç

15/5000

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]my account is closed

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by rume; 1 Week Ago at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rume View Post
    It's none of my business.
    What is none of your business?

If I consider, I will give to the court as soon as the supercell in Turkey.
    I wonder what Supercell will say in court.
    Read the terms of condition you have agreed and you will see that you are out of luck.
    https://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/

How do I contact in-game support?
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 01:43 PM. Reason: Tipo

As stated in the ToS:

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the account. And you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the account are and forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of Supercell

Supercell reserves the right to ban, or suspend any account that they think does not comply with the terms of service without prior notice

(Supercell also stated in the ToS that any conflicts with Supercell would be dealt in the Helsinki court only.)

I'd suggest you try to reason with Supercell's support, if you really haven't used any 3rd Party application and violated Supercell's ToS.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 1 Week Ago at 11:50 AM. Reason: grammar, Invalid BB forum code