Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eagle Artillery - first or last?

Based on your war position I wouldn't build the EA first or last. Since you aren't your clan's heaviest weight base, you don't have to worry as much, but defensive weight still matters. If you think something weighs more than its value on defense, delay building it. I think the eagle qualifies for that. However, as your th11 grows and you get heavier and heavier it becomes less of an issue, so you don't have to wait until the end.

Offense also matters. Others have said prioritizing offense, which I agree with when it comes to the troops and spells you use in war. However, I think you should avoid upgrading the troops and spells you don't use. In fact, not even having them at all is even better. As your offensive weight goes up, again there is less need to avoid building the EA.

Since you like CWL, you have that to consider also. The EA is all advantage for CWL, no disadvantage.

As always, when you do decide to build it, build it on prep day to take advantage of one "free war" without the weight. It shouldn't be allowed, but it is, so you might as well do it.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Trainee
    Thank you all for your input and insight. I note a varied response as to when and why. That makes me happy to know you can be successful no matter your style of play
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8