Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall wrecking event

Trainee

Town Hall wrecking event

Hi, I have a book of building already in the storage so if I earn another one from the event will it stack or will it turn into diamonds? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM05 View Post
    Hi, I have a book of building already in the storage so if I earn another one from the event will it stack or will it turn into diamonds? Thanks in advance

It won't stack, so you'll either have to sell it or use the one that you have in storage first.

Trainee
    Ah, that’s a rip as I’m a max th10 and waiting on heroes and troops
    Last edited by SeanM05; January 13th, 2020 at 09:40 PM.

You have untill the event ends to claim it as well, even if you complete the challenge.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Centennial Club
    If you have nothing to spend your loot on and are just waiting for heroes and troop upgrades, press the button and go up a TH. There is so much upgrading to do, it never makes sense to wait around. Plus then you can use that book to finish the TH right away and have another one to do spell factory, cc, etc.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Forum Legend
    you can "claim it" for 50 gems but it won't automatically convert

the other option as has been mentioned is to book the TH11 upgrade and grab the book to jump start TH11.

up to you
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    If you have nothing to spend your loot on and are just waiting for heroes and troop upgrades, press the button and go up a TH. There is so much upgrading to do, it never makes sense to wait around. Plus then you can use that book to finish the TH right away and have another one to do spell factory, cc, etc.
    my heroes are 24/34 though. Should I still make that th upgrade?

It happens I’m afraid - You’ll just have to sell it. Hopefully the Rewards in the next 2 Events will be better for You
    Last edited by PabloB; January 13th, 2020 at 10:09 PM.

Centennial Club
    It won’t be as easy as if they were 40/40, but if you are a decent attacker you will be fine. Keep them going and focus on the lab ALWAYS running something.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

Forum Legend
    It depends on your goals.
    For farming and CWL going to 11 will have no detriment assuming you have far troops maxed for 10 then upgrade them for 11.
    For regular war you could be a detriment to your clan being heavier than you can clear or you could be a bonus drawing easier opponent for other mates. Really depends on your clan makeup and goals.

Heroes are nice for farming but to be honest you want them down as much as possible in an early TH so you don't really need them. Since you don't already have a warden you could go to 11 and put one builder perpetually on the warden so you don't get used to him until your AQ/BK catch up.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.