Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are some trophy leagues worse than others?

Quote Originally Posted by WrecklessRob View Post
    My question is, do you find that some leagues are worse than others for how frequently you get attacked? A lot of the bases I see in this league are TH11, would dropping to a lower league make me less of a target?
    Yes. If you don't want to get attacked, drop to below 2300 trophies or so and make sure that you stay in this range by dropping trophies often as you will become a target for others to dump their trophies on.

Pro Member
    Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    I always found a 'sweet spot' trophy level range where i lost minimal loot. By staying in that range i didn't get attacked less often, but the standard of attacks was poorer and i lost less loot.

for example as a th12 i lost minimal loot around 3100-3200 cups, but a lot more above 3400-3500 cups.

so at the end of every day i would drop trophies to stay between 3100- 3200, keeping champ bonus but staying away from stronger attackers in champs

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

You shouldn't drop for the reason of making you less of a target. That's not even that relevant. You should drop trophies when it becomes harder to find enough loot for you instead.

Quote Originally Posted by WrecklessRob View Post
    My question is, do you find that some leagues are worse than others for how frequently you get attacked?
    I haven't noticed much (if any) difference in different leagues how quickly you get attacked after guard ending.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    I haven't noticed much (if any) difference in different leagues how quickly you get attacked after guard ending.
    There is a huge difference between titans and bronze.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

I have, in Masters or low Champs as a max TH12 I could go over 24 hours without a hit...just lots of trophy drops and fails. so defenses went up...Now that i am farming up walls in Titans again, I get hit within a few minutes....such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    There is a huge difference between titans and bronze.
    Probably depends on th level (or something else) then.
    Last time I was in Bronze, I got attacked always almost immediatelly when throwing guard away and logging off.
    No need to wait too long in Titan neither when guard ends.
    Or maybe "huge" is relative concept.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh