Thread: Add help display boards in town.

Add help display boards near town.

You should put up a board showing what you need to help in town before you go there and you can't help it!
    It could be a small board near a train that takes us into town, which only shows what buildings need assistance. It will be very time-saving if you have it.
    Last edited by NightOwlEyes; January 13th, 2020 at 07:03 PM.

Welcome to the forum.

They designed it to force strangers to look over your farm and town. Knowing someone is looking drives the decoration sales. (which leads to diamonds, and cash for SC.)
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; January 13th, 2020 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

They designed it to force strangers to look over your farm and town. Knowing someone is looking drives the decoration sales. (which leads to diamonds, and cash for SC.)
    What good does that do if the person looking sees an exclusive deco that is no longer available even for diamonds?

Susanna

Edit: I say this because most of the time I see a deco that I'd like to buy (even if it costs diamonds) it is something that is no longer available.

I do think that something should be done to make it easier to provide town help, most of the time I don't look at town help requests.
    Last edited by Susanna1; January 14th, 2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Add info
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    What good does that do if the person looking sees an exclusive deco that is no longer available even for diamonds?

Susanna

Edit: I say this because most of the time I see a deco that I'd like to buy (even if it costs diamonds) it is something that is no longer available.

I do think that something should be done to make it easier to provide town help, most of the time I don't look at town help requests.
    Seeing an exclusive no-longer-available decor you want makes you buy the next exclusive one(s)! Exactly the effect intended.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; January 14th, 2020 at 11:54 PM.