Thread: Wolf shaped base

Wolf shaped base

I see all the cool shaped bases. For instance my base now is a maze my heroes wander endlessly like banished warriors of old. I have seen a cool Christmas tree decorated and all. So many cool designs. But I have yet to see one in the shape of a wolfs head. 🐺
    Or maybe 🐺15
    My game name is the same as my forum name and would love a shaped bases in a wolfs head. I see some great base builders and was wondering if anyone was bored and up for the challenge. I would do it myself but my skills as an artist and designer are horrible. Would be a great treat.

Thanks

Wolf

Forum Elder
    curious, what TH are Ye?

Probably should have added that. TH 13 all buildings down.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf15 View Post
    Probably should have added that. TH 13 all buildings down.

Hmmmm..

I will have some time off work soon. If I get some time between my "honey do list" I will see if I can come up with something.

I have to add shatters yet, but other than that I have all buildings/traps placed.

I make no quality promises, but I will try and work something up for you. Ill post back here if I think its cool enough to share.

Thatís awesome. I appreciate the time to even reply. Enjoy your time off work.

Forum Elder
    Unfortunately, I will have to shelf this req. it is proving to be much more than I originally tough it would be. (FWIW I completely understand why you tasked someone else with this, lol )

and all of my "Sketches" are not very good, or what I was thinking I could do based on some of the 'art work' I have seen while raiding or visiting villages.

sorry MrWolf.