Thread: Level 165 active derby addict looking for a hood

Level 165 active derby addict looking for a hood

Loved my hood but leader has family issues and has not played for months. Players down to 8 from 19 and only 2 play derby.
    Im an active and very derby competitive player looking for a 15 plus member hood that does 10 tasks and goes for gold. I believe a team is only as fast as its slowest player so I am always willing to help.
    please contact me if you think I would be a good fit for your hood
    thank you!

You sound like a good fit for our hood, Pleasant Pastures. We are competitive, friendly & helpful and have 91 gold cups! Come check us out! Tag CVOR02JQ. I look forward to meeting you!

Hi! Our neighborhood is looking for members who LOVE the derby! We have 105 first place gold trophies and counting! Please check out our recruitment ad...if we sound like what you are looking for please join us! Hope to meet you soon!!

Five year old Championship neighborhood looking for serious derby players! 103 Gold!
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

😍We are one big family! Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 103🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood! Like minded team players with great communication is who we are looking for!

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! We set a TIMED goal each derby and work together to finish early! This is just a goal and everyone helps one another to finish! We usually have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. The group is often quieter once derby is completed and we are waiting for derby to end, so if you are looking for a group to keep you entertained 24/7 then this is not the group for you! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Must* use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks .

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 55

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; 1 Week Ago at 11:24 PM.

Sent you a pm
    Lvl 143, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette22 View Post
    Loved my hood but leader has family issues and has not played for months. Players down to 8 from 19 and only 2 play derby.
    Im an active and very derby competitive player looking for a 15 plus member hood that does 10 tasks and goes for gold. I believe a team is only as fast as its slowest player so I am always willing to help.
    please contact me if you think I would be a good fit for your hood
    thank you!
    Hi Paulette,
    Yvonne is a friend of mine, and I’m so sorry to hear about the collapse of her hood.
    My hood JTL (details below in my signature) is a serious derby hood, just three more gold until our 200th - but it’s more than just the trophies. We are a friendly place where we blend competition and friendship, to achieve derby wins without any drama or angst. We race as a team, mostly we win as a team. However if we are beaten by a better team, or someone makes an occasional mistake and we get a silver, then we support ans lose as a team too.
    We are a truly international hood with players worldwide, ranging from about lev 90 into the 200’s. We do maximum tasks at maximum points every week, but it’s all about the team effort. We usually have 20+ racing each week, but it’s fine to opt out when life is busy, or even if you just need a week off to avoid burn out.
    You don't say what your farm level is Paulette, that would be nice to know, but if you are interested drop me a PM with any questions you might have and let’s have a quick chat.
    Best regards
    Steve
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Hi Steve and thank you so much for your post. Yvonne mjum mjum has been a wonderful leader and even though she is going through a very difficult time, she made time to connect us. Truly a great person.
    I'm a level 165 dedicated derby player. I rarely opt out, have always finished 10 or 19 tasks for the maximum points and I'm always happy to help and share as needed.
    I'd very much like to join your hood if you think I would be a good fit. If you have any questions I can be found on FB paulette edwards in Illinois with a picture of 3 black standard poodles. My tag # is 2QULYYGPL
    Thanks for considering me.
    kind regards,
    paulette

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette22 View Post
    Hi Steve and thank you so much for your post. Yvonne mjum mjum has been a wonderful leader and even though she is going through a very difficult time, she made time to connect us. Truly a great person.
    I'm a level 165 dedicated derby player. I rarely opt out, have always finished 10 or 19 tasks for the maximum points and I'm always happy to help and share as needed.
    I'd very much like to join your hood if you think I would be a good fit. If you have any questions I can be found on FB paulette edwards in Illinois with a picture of 3 black standard poodles. My tag # is 2QULYYGPL
    Thanks for considering me.
    kind regards,
    paulette
    I will message you Paulette
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

If it does work out Paulette you could try our hood. Similar in outlook to Steve’s but a bit smaller.
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Hi. I’m recruiting. You can find my hood info here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-lovers-lvl-60

We are active derby members.