New EMs and Map Tabs in the UI.

#hayday #R3DKNIGHT

Let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Hay Day Concept Video by R3DKNIGHT

New EMs and Map Tabs in the UI.

#hayday #R3DKNIGHT

Let me know what you think
    I love this concept especially as it pertains to the town buildings and land. It is so annoying to try to figure out what items are needed for upgrading town buildings when you have people completed and can not touch the buildings without collecting them. The barn/silo info in one location would be great as well. The land expansion info, while informative, may prove to be depressing given how long it takes to open land. Not sure if seeing a snapshot of something that will take more than a year will motivate people or depress them.

Hi Ranger

first of all thank you for all the work you put into this video

It is a very interesting concept. I agree that the way it is displayed so far is a bit confusing, especially for town upgrades. There are so many different materials and every building needs a different combination. I personally don't play the town area often so don't level up very often. I'm annoyed about how difficult it is to find out what materials are needed and how many I have without accidentally collecting a visitor, too. A clear overview would be nice.

I'm not really bothered by the barn/silo or fishing box. I usually know when I'm close to a silo/barn upgrade and I don't upgrade the fishing box anymore (even though mine is 'only' 80 or something it's enough for my play style).

With the land expansion I'm unsure. On one handside I would really like to know what is needed for every plot. On the other hand, I can only upgrade one at a time and conecting pieces anyway I don't think that all the land pieces could fit in one tab (think of a new player who has not unlocked any land yet, there are just too many plots). Also you can already check the materials that are needed for a certain plot with one click (the ones that are upgradable at least). I personally don't really see any added value from having a complete land expansion overview.

I noticed you didn't say anything about the town land expansion (or maybe I missed it).
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Hi Ranger,

i agree your idea would make things more convenient for us. As has been already expressed above, i think it would be most helpful for town building upgrades since you can’t see what’s needed to upgrade if you keep all your townies stacked and so I’ve had to keep a list on paper.

i do like to know how many LEMs are needed to open each land plot. Whenever new land gets added I always make a beeline for the plot that requires the most LEMs. It’s partly psychological for me so once it’s open I can tell myself “whew, it’s all downhill from here.” The other part is so I don’t need to allocate as much barn space for LEMs which I consider beneficial since as I level up I need more space for new products as well as more BEMs and SEMs as I continue to expand those too. But the team would need to be willing to disclose all this info which I don’t think they’ve ever done. So thanks to whoever’s been involved with posting all the info on hay day fandom (which I noticed you did for those plots that were added just before the latest ones in the oct update).

OutofIdeas mentioned the town land which made me think of the fishing area too. Gosh, then it is starting to look like a lot of things to add so if the team is up for the idea but wanted to limit it I would say just do the town buildings. To me, barn, silo, and tackle box are not that bad to have to tap on. And we can always go to fandom to see what’s needed to expand farm land, town, and fishing area.

Thx for all your videos, by the way. They always complement the sneak peeks that come out before the updates.
    Last edited by QBIE; January 14th, 2020 at 02:13 AM.

I didn’t add the map part for the fishing area and town as the concept idea is similar but would work on the same principle. For the EMs this seems to be the most popular aspect and I do think it would be a great benefit especially if you have stacked the town as mentioned.

For the land part as you say it could be daunting but we could make it level specific so only specific parts open as you level up. I know I would take this as a nice goal based activity like the fishing book to try and complete some parts. Maybe hay day could give a deco for each group area completed.

for me, the barn, silo, fish and town building are usefull and great ...
    like already said, you open a land once a time, so, i don't really need to know how much i need on several spot (and more on with the permits that come slower than the pieces) ...
    But i repeat, all other thing explain in the videos are really helpfull, my wife is several time lost for what to have to upgrade town or silo/barn, if in one sight, she can see all of the building, that should really help ...
    Farm 146 ... Town 47 My goal is to have my level 150 with my town at 50 ... yeah crazy

Maybe hay day could give a deco for each group area completed.
    I’m always a fan of decos. If SC did this, many of us are overdue for some new ones then!

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I’m always a fan of decos. If SC did this, many of us are overdue for some new ones then!
    me too. More deco is always good.

For the land part as you say it could be daunting but we could make it level specific so only specific parts open as you level up. I know I would take this as a nice goal based activity like the fishing book to try and complete some parts. Maybe hay day could give a deco for each group area completed.
    I think this is a wonderful solution for what appears to be an uphill climb (Completing the land). And YES. YES. yES. To the deco suggestion. or see older much desired deco available for the player to select between...much like we select items in a derby or in the Valley.

For the land part...we could make it level specific so only specific parts open as you level up.
    Been mulling this part over...sorry but I couldn’t help but envision some players might complain because the map of an area they wanted to open was not available. It would sorta work for those areas of main farmland and across the street where we have to open up plots that were originally part of one section before we can reach plots of sections that were added to the game at later times. Once you’ve opened a plot that exposes a “new” section, will the map for the “new” section be available even though you haven’t opened all remaining plots of the “current” section?

Couldn’t remember so reviewed Fandom and you’re right. LEMs unlock at lvl 22, permits at lvl 29. So yes, we could also make maps for the sections that also require permits to open unavailable until lvl 29. But with permits being unlocked so early, and esp now with the 80 limit, many farms that haven’t finished opening the main farmland are now able to open the sections with decos. My baby farm hasn’t opened the last 2 sections of main farmland or anything across the street yet, but I was thinking if I ever did, I’d actually start with the most recent section starting with the phone booth.

Sorry don’t mean to put a damper on your land idea. Just wanted to put those things out there. Maybe you or someone else has another idea that might mitigate those potential issues. As I said before, I don’t mind going to fandom to find the info. But if it gets incorporated into the game, all the more convenient so thx for thinking of ways to make our farming lives easier