Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infertile zebras? No babies?

Infertile zebras? No babies?

Are they in development or forgotten?

hopefully not coming - one zebra left - just a couple of pieces - and I am done.

The next update is pretty likely to contain baby zebras. That’s the model followed with other three animals. Many folks are done or close to done, they want you to need puzzle pieces again so I’d look for a March update or so with zebra foals at the latest.

fun fact - a family of zebras is called a zeal.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Yes, the babies will surely arrive in the Spring update - But please Supercell can you expand the Sanctuary - it is extreme animal cruelty to trap so many large animals in such tiny areas. Give us the ability to allow them to roam in larger areas and to plant and spread out decent numbers of their preferred foliage.
    Farm 258 - Town 88
    Barn 14,250 - Silo 13,100
    180 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

Infertility is not an issue when one is immortal. In fact, fertility becomes a problem. But yeah, baby zebras.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Yes, the babies will surely arrive in the Spring update - But please Supercell can you expand the Sanctuary - it is extreme animal cruelty to trap so many large animals in such tiny areas. Give us the ability to allow them to roam in larger areas and to plant and spread out decent numbers of their preferred foliage.
    Noooooo! Please, no more land expansions! I can't deal with all the new areas on my farm, let alone adding new ones for the sanctuary. I like to think I have seen the last of those infernal map pieces

P.S. animal cruelty??? I hope you realise these are not actually real animals LOL
    Last edited by Griggy; January 19th, 2020 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    Noooooo! Please, no more land expansions! I can't deal with all the new areas on my farm, let alone adding new ones for the sanctuary. I like to think I have seen the last of those infernal map pieces

P.S. animal cruelty??? I hope you realise these are not actually real animals LOL
    Expanding the sanctuary doesn’t necessarily mean that we will require land expansion materials.

You know, they might just make it bigger.

I’m just a forum member, here to help. Also known as “WheatLand”.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Level 50 reached: Saturday, 25th January 2020.
    Share your Hay Day farm’s statistics with everyone!

How about allowing the animals on to the beach?

I think the baby zebras show up in the book once both adult zebras are completed.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear1960 View Post
    I think the baby zebras show up in the book once both adult zebras are completed.
    no such luck! I completed the second zebra at derby end and no sign of babies yet. Perhaps they are in the early stages of courting
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...