Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Profanity used for in game app advertisement

Profanity used for in game app advertisement

Hello. One of you in game advertisements contained profanity. I have the screen shot. It popped up when I clicked on the pink ticket in front of the mailbox to watch an ad for a reward. The app had a greeting card that showed profanity all spelled out. I tried to attach the screen shot but it kept saying upload failed.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 13th, 2020 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderwho View Post
    Hello. One of you in game advertisements contained profanity. I have the screen shot. It popped up when I clicked on the pink ticket in front of the mailbox to watch an ad for a reward. The app had a greeting card that showed profanity all spelled out. I tried to attach the screen shot but it kept saying upload failed.
    You may want to report this with your screenshot to Support from within the game.
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 13th, 2020 at 10:35 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Powderwho View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of this issue.

I've edited your post so as to avoid your being in breach of the forum rules; implied swearing is treated in the same way as actual swearing on this family-friendly forum.

It's a good thing that you have not attached the screenshot, as that would breach forum rule 2.

It would be very helpful if you reported this to Supercell Support. You can do that in game, or here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!