Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: SC treating Builder Base as a step-child

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    225

    SC treating Builder Base as a step-child

    I am sorry but seeing a few comments of Darian's here and on the AMA, it looks as if SC has abandoned the Builder Base and has been treating it as a step child

    If u dint have any concrete future plans for something why even release or share it, as u keep saying urself about "Policies" of Game Development

    U Released Bh5, Gave hopes for Bh6/7/8, Released Bh9
    No Clan related stuff
    U get away everytime some1 asks about BB Wars that they dont sound unique enough
    Even if they dont, at least they will provide some extra endgame which is just trophy pushing as of now
    It's ur job to find that "Unique" & "Evolutionary" path that u always talk about the BB to take and not just get away everytime by making excuses
    And If people say "Burn the Boat", u have a problem with that too
    U r urself in a way burning it but u dont want others to discuss that

    Have A Good Day Disussing the Main Village
    Maxed Bh9 Yesterday so I will do what i did with Bh8 maxed.... wait when u release Bh10 and until then i have an Almost Maxed th12 to max out first...
    Did some1 say CWL ended yesterday....
    None such fr BB...pity

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post

    If u dint have any concrete future plans for something why even release or share it, as u keep saying urself about "Policies" of Game Development
    When asked when BH10 is coming and they haven’t even started it, why should he not say that?

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  3. #3
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,018
    Otto was a pretty big introduction last summer.
    but if you mean they plan to use the BB as a testing ground going forward, then yes it’s like a step child. But I’m ok with that
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  4. #4
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Otto was a pretty big introduction last summer.
    but if you mean they plan to use the BB as a testing ground going forward, then yes it’s like a step child. But I’m ok with that

    I'd estimate that most players that had BH8 maxed this summer, will have maxed BH9 now or even before the introduction of TH13.

    I also expect people to start asking for a 7th builder soon or for the ability to move OTTO over to Main too :-)

    By now, It shouldn't come as a surprise that the gap between BH updates are FAR LONGER than the time it takes to max out the latest level. This fact doesn't change just because "certain individuals", like OP, happens to reach the maxed state (a state some players have been in for months, now.)

    /Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Giorgakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Making Cannon suffer
    Posts
    1,185
    I do not want to see BH10 yet. I am still far away from max.


    Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I'd estimate that most players that had BH8 maxed this summer, will have maxed BH9 now or even before the introduction of TH13.

    I also expect people to start asking for a 7th builder soon or for the ability to move OTTO over to Main too :-)

    By now, It shouldn't come as a surprise that the gap between BH updates are FAR LONGER than the time it takes to max out the latest level. This fact doesn't change just because "certain individuals", like OP, happens to reach the maxed state (a state some players have been in for months, now.)

    /Affront
    Besides of walls I agree of what you say. As a F2P, so no gold pass, I still have to do 23 wall segments.

    The reason of the fact that SC isn't into BH anymore (or yet) can also be found in statistics I guess. A lot of players don't like or even don't play BB. And a lot of aspects of this part of the game gives me honestly also more frustration than joy of play. And even the players who do enjoy playing BB will just play to have the daily loot we can earn. I'm really convinced of that.

  7. #7
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    Besides of walls I agree of what you say. As a F2P, so no gold pass, I still have to do 23 wall segments.

    The reason of the fact that SC isn't into BH anymore (or yet) can also be found in statistics I guess. A lot of players don't like or even don't play BB. And a lot of aspects of this part of the game gives me honestly also more frustration than joy of play. And even the players who do enjoy playing BB will just play to have the daily loot we can earn. I'm really convinced of that.

    You'll be done with those 23 wall segments LONG, LOOOOONG before BH10 drops.

    A game, where you are not really supposed to win more than 50% of the time seems to be a hard one for people to swallow. :-)

    /Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You'll be done with those 23 wall segments LONG, LOOOOONG before BH10 drops.
    Yes, and honestly I'll be very happy that I don't need to play it for a couple of months

  9. #9
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,899
    Still have about 10 walls left to max and I get my 3 wins every day so don't see the need for any attention right now. BHB was always supposed to be a secondary aspect of the game and while I enjoy playing it each day I am glad SC hasn't added too much more to it.....




  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    225
    And u know what...
    With the limited troop capacities, BB attacks are more of spam as there is no real multi phased attack with almost all attacks getting done with one and a half minutes except sneaky archers by virtue of their design
    The attacks and camps need a complete overhaul which allow multi phased attacks not SPAM....
    Thoughts on this guys??
    Result of poor game development

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •