Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Deals twice as much as regular cost!

Daily Deals twice as much as regular cost!

Dear SuperCell,

First, I am a new player and trying to figure out how to balance out spending money and playing for free. So it doesn’t make since to me when the Daily Deal for a Ruin of Builders Elixer is 1500 Gems and the regular price is 671 Gems.

Overall, I think I am already reaching the point where it doesn’t make since to spend money because the upgrade cost and wait time is so high that I might as well just be patient and play for free. In other words, why spend money when it is not really making a difference. I think making any wait time more that 24 hours is a big turn off given that you had to pay to upgrade the item in the first place. And if you made Finish Upgrade less expensive I think people would buy more gems.

Anyway, I really like this game and plan to play for a long time—I will spend more if the upgrade cost and time is less.

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by Hagrid777; January 12th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid777 View Post
    Dear SuperCell,
    First, I am a new player and trying to figure out how to balance out spending money and playing for free. So it doesn’t make since to me when the Daily Deal for a Ruin of Builders Elixer is 1500 Gems and the regular price is 671 Gems.
    Where did you see that? A rune has ever cost 1500 gems except the rune of dark which costs 3000gems.

The Ruin of Builder Elixer was on the Daily Deal on my Home Village! I have photos but don’t know how to post them here.

Last edited by Hagrid777; January 12th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.

The Ruin of Builder Elixer was on the Daily Deal on my Home Village! I have photos but don’t know how to post them here.
    You can upload them on desktop version here on forum. Or you use websites like imgur or imgflip to upload pics → share the bbcode with us.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    So it doesn’t make since to me when the Daily Deal for a Ruin of Builders Elixer is 1500 Gems and the regular price is 671 Gems.
    And how are defining “regular price?” You can’t by a rune through the shop regularly.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

What I mean by regular price is the cost to fill my Elixer storage--sorry for the confusion.

Here is a image showing the Daily Deal cost is 1500 gems for a Ruin of Builder Elixir.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hagrid777; January 12th, 2020 at 05:59 PM.

Here is the image showing the cost to fill my Elixer storage (regular price) in Building Base is 671 gems.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for looking at this. As mentioned, I am new player and just trying to understand the game. I may be totally missing something so thought it was worth posting.

What I mean by regular price is the cost to fill my Elixer storage--sorry for the confusion.

Here is a image showing the cost is 1500 gems.
    Here is the image showing the cost to fill my Elixer storage (regular price) in Building Base is 671 gems.
    I see your confusion. In the first picture it is the rune of builder elixir → this rune can only be used in builder base (tap the boat to get there).
    The second picture shows the shop → in shop you can buy elixir/gold for homevillage with gems and what you see isis the ammount of ressources to fill your storages. If you would have bigger storages with more free space then you would have to pay way more gems.

Take a look at this guide.
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...l_Newbie_Guide