Thread: TH9 looking for active clan!

TH9 looking for active clan!

Hello, I'm an active th9 looking for an active clan. I always max out bases before going up to next TH. Will always donate what is asked for an will always use both attacks in wars. My tag is #LYLCYQLJY so feel free to invite me to your clan.
    Thanks,
    Fathamster.

Forum Superstar
    Sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 5) (#29GRQ902G): 26+ wins | Gold League 1

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Centennial Club
    Hi. We're currently accepting non-rushed TH10 and above but if you're going up we'll accept you. Clan tag #20UYCQYQ9

US based English speaking b2b war, max clan games, CWL, no donation ratio, no pressure to 3 star. Chill but serious about war.

Tag is #20UYCQYQ9

Hope to meet you soon.

[Recruiting] Cloners | TH9+ | Clan Level 8 | Clan Wars/CWL | Zona Crew Family

Cloners is a level 8 clan (the only one at that level, so no need for clan tag) that is designed for people who like to war but want to play in a stress-free environment where wars are not required and, if you mess up, you aren't berated. This is the perfect clan to learn the game and to develop your skills without any kind of pressure.

We are currently looking for players who want to be part of a CWL-focused clan and who want to develop their war skills. We are in Gold 1 for CWL.

If you decide to join, mention "reddit” and my name (Impound/OutlawStar) in your join request.

Benefits and Requirements:
    - We always max out on clan games rewards. No minimums required.
    - Top players always keep donations filled. No minimums required. If you do donate, only give what's requested.
    - Basic rule applies to war: use both attacks - that's all we ask. If your life is busy at the moment opt out. We don't accept excuses. Two 3-minute attacks in a 24-hour period is not a huge demand.
    - We play for 3 stars in regular CW, unless situation dictates otherwise.
    - Performance in wars determines opportunities given in Clan War Leagues. Everyone gets a chance to earn medals.
    - Participation in regular wars is not required, but participation in CWL is mandatory. As a new member, don't join our clan and then go on a 3-week vacation. Finish your time away from the game and then join us after you're ready to go full throttle again.
    - Elder is awarded to consistent contributors to wars and CWL (but mostly CWL).
    - Chat is active. Just about all players log in every day and will respond to chat when it's there, especially on war days. Chat is courteous, constructive, and informative.
    - Players from all over the world are invited, but the clan is English-speaking and primarily from the U.S.

https://discord.gg/fWsfUDm
    IGN: OutlawStar65X / Impound

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here