Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 100% destruction in night village

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    Indeed. If you can’t get the win, at least get the trophy drop to get an easier match next time.

Draw results are a waste of three minutes.
    If you hadn't followed the rush as fast as you can mantra, you wouldnt have the problem. Your offense is writing checks your defense cant cover. Not saying max, although I'm doing it and having fun on my mini 7, but rush smartly and you get crushed a lot less.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you hadn't followed the rush as fast as you can mantra, you wouldnt have the problem. Your offense is writing checks your defense cant cover. Not saying max, although I'm doing it and having fun on my mini 7, but rush smartly and you get crushed a lot less.
    I didn’t. I don’t. Like it said, once the Mega Tesla is maxed and central, this is no longer an issue. On the way, 100% draws were a pain, and I wish I had thought of always quitting at 98%.

The mini accounts aren’t rushed. They just sit there for game participation.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #43
    I still think the faster attack should win for 100% ties. Faster requires more skill than slower. Trying for faster makes for greater risk of not three starring. Faster punishes those annoying archer dribble attacks that wastes my Clock Tower boost time.
    Which is the biggest argument against faster winning.

Though I also totally disagree that faster takes more skill than slower. I'm finished first way more often than opponents are, but that is because I use an easy spammy attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I still think the faster attack should win for 100% ties. Faster requires more skill than slower. Trying for faster makes for greater risk of not three starring. Faster punishes those annoying archer dribble attacks that wastes my Clock Tower boost time.
    dont attack during boost, wait the full minute to start your attack, leave one troop back to ~30 secs remaining

The 100% draws is indeed a BIG problem for me as well and I don't like it. As soon as I get close to the 3500 cup range the 100% draw rate is over 50% of the games and it is frustrating.

The only way to have a playable experience is to drop down to 3100 where the draws are pretty much gone. However, dropping down there is just as painful... WHY do I have to retrain all troops even if I just drop my hero? Makes dropping take 2-3 times as long.