Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 100% destruction in night village

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    Has it ever been suggested deciding draws based on how quickly you did your attack (ie a tiebreaker like they did with clan war ties) and not just 100% draws. I often get draws and very close results around the 54% at BH9.

i also find it frustrating when I’m attacking under a boost and the opponent isn’t and they are just slowly deploying those archers 1 by 1 our you’re waiting for the bombers to do their thing. Maybe if you could match based on having the same clock tower status that would help?
    Have you try reading posts on this thread before posting your idea about fastest attack being the tie breaker?
    It's been discussed a lot of time, and on this thread and few posts above yours. The reasons why it hasn't been implemented was discussed as well on the few posts above yours.

New Bloke/Chick
    Apologies. I did see that as an embedded link after I posted

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Don't forget about the three awesome things you do get for a three star tie: completion of your daily silver/gold pass challenge (if it was your first star gain), three stars applied to BB star challenges/games, and 100% destruction for BB % challenges/games.
    Last edited by toofinedog; January 17th, 2020 at 01:44 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I’m lucky to get 100%. I get lots of close calls around 56% sometimes either winning or losing by 1 building (2%j

The problem I have with 100% ties are that when I'm upgrading a slightly important defense, EVERY battle becomes a tie. I'm being constantly penalized for upgrading my base and even though I don't lose the battle, I lose a lot of my time.

Yes, a tie is not a win, but this is overall stupid. A lot of bases that I have to attack aren't upgrading anything, so they have an advantage. And don't reply "attack before you upgrade", because they take more than 1 day to complete, and If I can't upgrade anything then what reason there is to play?
    Last edited by KaleboIV; January 17th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    The problem I have with 100% ties are that when I'm upgrading a slightly important defense, EVERY battle becomes a tie. I'm being constantly penalized for upgrading my base and even though I don't lose the battle, I lose a lot of my time.

Yes, a tie is not a win, but this is overall stupid. A lot of bases that I have to attack aren't upgrading anything, so they have an advantage. And don't reply "attack before you upgrade", because they take more than 1 day to complete, and If I can't upgrade anything then what reason there is to play?
    Up to at least th7, it's quite possible to get your attacks in for the day, start an upgrade and then wait until it is finished to do your next set of attacks since you can stack 2 days of loot attacks. That said, I didnt notice this occurring while I maxed my bh9 with even key defenses upgrading or with my current bh7.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    If you don't want to tie at 100%, improve your base, simple as that.
    I did that. I put the Mega Tesla inside heavy walls in the centre, and the Hall outside. I very rarely get 100% beat except by opponents that hugely out match me and I canít defeat 100%

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    This can only be avoided my surrender intentionally at 98%.

-- marrvin
    Indeed. If you canít get the win, at least get the trophy drop to get an easier match next time.

Draw results are a waste of three minutes.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaleboIV View Post
    The problem I have with 100% ties are that when I'm upgrading a slightly important defense, EVERY battle becomes a tie.
    Yes, I think that was a root of my issue. The Mega Tesla especially, if it is being upgraded, youíre a sucker for all PEKKAs.

Forum Superstar
    I still think the faster attack should win for 100% ties. Faster requires more skill than slower. Trying for faster makes for greater risk of not three starring. Faster punishes those annoying archer dribble attacks that wastes my Clock Tower boost time.