Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't collect diamonds in style book@collection

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    To be able to contact in game support , in their new menu, select "Purchases", "Missing Purchase", then select the proper "I didn't get my purchase" (based upon your operating system), then scroll down to the bottom.
    There should be a "Contact Us" button there to tap on.
    I even tried this, some time later I got window for rate answer with 1-5 stars,and ofcorse, conversation was closed...Do you know that Google not give back money for in-game payment? You must contact Supercell, and Supercell LEAVE US WITHOUT ANY DEVELOPER SUPORT IN-GAME!!!! I got this AUTOMATIC answer- If I not get what I paid in-game in next 24 hours, then I must contact Google.

If your issue is that you did not receive your ‘reward’ for completing a style in Maggie’s style book, it is not a purchase. And therefore, that particular selection to reach out to support was incorrect.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Momscar, I choose Report u bug many times and can't pass Greg bot.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Hi meemeeme, if you sent your problem to SC in-game by “report a bug” that is the correct option. Right now it is Monday around 5am their time. Let’s keep fingers crossed they will read and respond to you soon and help you get your 15 diamonds for the completed style (all 3 parts installed at the same time) in Maggie’s style book.
    Last edited by QBIE; 1 Week Ago at 03:16 AM.

No reply from support, my ticket not exist, we are without real support in game.