Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strip of land with no trees

Fresh Spawn

Strip of land with no trees

My farm has a strip of land 8 apple trees wide with no trees, rocks, or ponds on it. Is this a bug? I have not unlocked the land yet.

Welcome to the forums.

Oddly interesting what you say. What level is your farm and where is that plot located? Is it across the road and one that requires land permits to open? I think all land plots had something on each of them before they were opened.
    Can you take a screen shot and post it here using the image insert?

Fresh Spawn
    It is on the main farm, not across the road. My farm is level 34, but it was there before I was this level. My device is telling me “4C2C4ADC-36B4-4101-B967-0D8A8FB7DC01.jpeg: Upload of file failed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Piggy744 View Post
    It is on the main farm, not across the road. My farm is level 34, but it was there before I was this level. My device is telling me “4C2C4ADC-36B4-4101-B967-0D8A8FB7DC01.jpeg: Upload of file failed.”
    You can try uploading your pic to this site, then copy the code it generates and paste the code in the body of your post here

https://imgbb.com/
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Occasionally when shopping the DD I come across farms that have unopened plots of land that look like that and was told it is a visual glitch. never seen it happen on my own farm tho so not sure what you’ll see after u open one of them.

Fresh Spawn
    If I expand to that area, will trees appear?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Sorry, don’t know. You’ll be able to tell us.

If no trees or rocks appear then u saved urself a bunch of axes, saws n mining tools! Unless you wanted the native farm look....

IIRC, this is most likely a visual glitch. I’m not sure if you opened one of these areas if the trees, rocks, or swampy areas would appear.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

I think that is a section of plots that were open at one time allowing the player to clear it. Then an update came along that made that section into unopened plots. This farm must have been created long ago.

If you notice that the boundaries between those bare plots and the uncleared plots on both sides, are straight, front to back. At times past, one of those boundary lines was the end of farm before the land was expanded.
    Last edited by dtx725; January 13th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.