Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No acces to HayDay at all......black screen

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation No acces to HayDay at all......black screen

I have tried everything possible, even reset my tablet to factory settings and
    started a new.
    Same problem, the game does not start up!
    My tablet is an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T and runs on Android 4.2.1.
    Memory is almost fully free, I have 23 GB free, so thats not a problem either.
    I never had a problem, just after downloading this new december update it
    all went wrong.

My neighbourhood isnt very happy, since I am de co-chairman and I missed alreadya whole week of playing.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenneke View Post
    started a new.
    all went wrong.

My neighbourhood isnt very happy, since I am de co-chairman and I missed alreadya whole week of playing.
    It is difficult to say what the problem could be.. Seems like your tablet is rather old tho, from 2012. Could be that it doesn't have enough memory to run the game. 23GB is your storage, not memory. Have you tried to update your tablet's operating system to the latest?

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I'm having the same problem with Android 5.1.1. Just get a black screen, then back to the home screen ever since the last update.

I installed the update, hoping it would fix it, but no. :-(
    Level 204

Also, the weird thing is, Hay Day runs fine on my old phone, which is running an older version of the OS and has less storage.

My old Samsung phone has Android 5.0 and 16 Gb of storage. Hay Day runs fine.

My Nexus 7 has Android 5.1.1, and 32 Gb of storage. Hay Day won't even start.
    Last edited by Janilee; December 21st, 2019 at 02:24 AM.
    Level 204

Fresh Spawn

Same on 2 separate tf300t devices

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneke View Post
    started a new.
    all went wrong.

This has happened on two separate tf300t. In both cases immediately after December update. At least one of the 2 has 32g. Both run Clash of Clans with no issue at all. Previose poster suggested device age but specs are close to what a lot of cheap new devices have.

Also no back-ups on either device so unless there is a way to recover from outside game accounts are lost. Allowing back up outside of game would be a great feature if updates are abandoning long term users.

Help?