Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned Account

Banned Account

Hi fam. I have a question. If a account gets banned.. What's the process in retrieving or appeal for the account to be unbanned in other words. Is this possible?

Centennial Club
    You’d have to have a pretty special case to get an account unbanned.

Seems like they span the ban hammer overnight and a few people are upset now...
    Last edited by TheRave; January 16th, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

Not sure. I got banned about 2 weeks ago. I sent a appeal report on the I game clash support.. You know where it says "this will not guarantee banned or a response" not much I can do now but wait

What was the reason stated for the ban?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

I tried helping a friend unlock his account. He mentioned to me someone was on his account and supercell locked it. So we went on my account and messaged supercell, trying to receive the information. A few moments later they banned me on my account.

I did contact them in game something about a breach in the tOs agreement or something like that. Literally had no idea. My friend was right next to me when we were messaging supercell lol. So I hopped on here wondering if there is any other way to contact support that deals with type is situation because in game is not very helpful in this situation

Never EVER contact support on behalf of someone else. They view that as account phishing and it's a bannable offense even if you have the best intentions for your friend. I don't know if it's possible to get your account unbanned
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Never EVER contact support on behalf of someone else. They view that as account phishing and it's a bannable offense even if you have the best intentions for your friend. I don't know if it's possible to get your account unbanned
    Agreed. I wish you had come here first so we could have warned you. Basically, it appeared to SC that you were trying to steal someone else's account. How could they know your friend was actually sitting next to you. He should have created an account and then contacted SC himself after first gathering all of the information he might need to prove the account he was trying to retrieve was actually his (information that no one else could find just from looking at the profile, such as the date it was downloaded, gem purchase history, etc.).

At this point I guess all you can do is stay in contact with SC and ask what they would need from your friend to prove you actually were just trying to help him get his own account back, not trying to steal an account.

Typically, these discussions aren't allowed here since there isn't anything we can do to help get the account back. Your request was a bit different since you didn't ask us to get it back, you just asked if it can ever happen. However, a player with a banned account also isn't supposed to have a forum account so the thread may get closed. Good luck.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Ah damn. That sucks. No way at all to get it back?? Dang I was max th 10. Moral of the day. Never help your mates on clash😂

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agreed. I wish you had come here first so we could have warned you. Basically, it appeared to SC that you were trying to steal someone else's account. How could they know your friend was actually sitting next to you. He should have created an account and then contacted SC himself after first gathering all of the information he might need to prove the account he was trying to retrieve was actually his (information that no one else could find just from looking at the profile, such as the date it was downloaded, gem purchase history, etc.).

At this point I guess all you can do is stay in contact with SC and ask what they would need from your friend to prove you actually were just trying to help him get his own account back, not trying to steal an account.

Typically, these discussions aren't allowed here since there isn't anything we can do to help get the account back. Your request was a bit different since you didn't ask us to get it back, you just asked if it can ever happen. However, a player with a banned account also isn't supposed to have a forum account so the thread may get closed. Good luck.
    Thank you. Il try that man. Appreciate it. Awesome