Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heros cannot be used in CW/CWL/Friendly when upgrading?

Heros cannot be used in CW/CWL/Friendly when upgrading?

We agree that the hero level is the darkest and most frustrating part in CoC. Look at the 4 heroes = 70 + 70 + 50 + 20 = 210 which takes more than 2 years to max. When a potential new player saw this, he may probably feel terrible and just skip CoC.

Without high enough hero level, no one can participate in CW / CWL. It totally destroy the fun and hope of many of us. Plus, we cannot use heros during upgrade means that we have no chance to practice our skills and tactics throughout the upgrade life. This life can be terribly long up to 2 years when you non-stoppable upgrading them. It will adversely damage our skills and forms a loop to force people out of CW / CWL. Eventually they find CoC so boring and quit.

But, I do agree that heroes should take some time to be maxed as SC has to earn money. Maybe SC can change the mechanism. Heroes are allowed to be used in CW / CWL as well as friendly. As least we have a way to practice or skills and tactics, and to enjoy the funniest part (CW / CWL) of CoC. Knowing the fact that CoC is an "ancient" game, and there are plenty of "fast food" game available on the market. If we cannot attract new potential players or even scare them by the crazy hero upgrade, I can say this is harmful to both SC and the CoC society.

Perhaps add a new magic potion that will enable you to use your heroes for the next hour while upgrading.
    Last edited by NesQuickPL; January 12th, 2020 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuickPL View Post
    Perhaps add a new magic potion that will enable you to use your heroes for the next hour while upgrading.
    cool idea!
    but to reduce the „potion clutter“ that should be an additional effect of the +5 Hero Potion.
    that can really reduce the pain on the 1st day of each month when looking at overfilled DE storage that cannot be used to upgrade heroes for participants of CWL

— marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by kkgame View Post
    We agree that the hero level is the darkest and most frustrating part in CoC. Look at the 4 heroes = 70 + 70 + 50 + 20 = 210 which takes more than 2 years to max. When a potential new player saw this, he may probably feel terrible and just skip CoC.

Without high enough hero level, no one can participate in CW / CWL. It totally destroy the fun and hope of many of us. Plus, we cannot use heros during upgrade means that we have no chance to practice our skills and tactics throughout the upgrade life. This life can be terribly long up to 2 years when you non-stoppable upgrading them. It will adversely damage our skills and forms a loop to force people out of CW / CWL. Eventually they find CoC so boring and quit.

But, I do agree that heroes should take some time to be maxed as SC has to earn money. Maybe SC can change the mechanism. Heroes are allowed to be used in CW / CWL as well as friendly. As least we have a way to practice or skills and tactics, and to enjoy the funniest part (CW / CWL) of CoC. Knowing the fact that CoC is an "ancient" game, and there are plenty of "fast food" game available on the market. If we cannot attract new potential players or even scare them by the crazy hero upgrade, I can say this is harmful to both SC and the CoC society.

First 20 levels of the AQ take 38 days, BK slightly less then that. Multiple hero's can be upgraded at the same time, time to sharpen your pencil and do your math over it does not take 210 weeks to upgrade hero's.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Simply put, this has been ruled out by Darian. That's why there are hero potions, hammers and builder potions. Use them wisely.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by kkgame View Post

Using heroes while they're upgrading is a ruled out idea. If you want to use them then use hammers, books, builder potions, or gems. Those are your options, take it or leave it
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    First 20 levels of the AQ take 38 days, BK slightly less then that. Multiple hero's can be upgraded at the same time, time to sharpen your pencil and do your math over it does not take 210 weeks to upgrade hero's.

Please keep your maths and let's think about my entire thread. I am not teaching how to calculate the exact days of heroes upgrade. And I think people care how to enjoy CoC rather than the calculation. We are here to play games and enjoy the game, not to feel pain.

Regarding your viewpoints, Upgrade multiple heroes? Non-stoppable upgrade heroes is easy, E-drag swipe solves everything. As I mentioned, you cannot join CW CWL FW during this long proud of time, would you feel boring? Of you don't, can you ensure everybody else not feeling boring as well ? How about you cannot practice your tactics and skills? Your heroes are maxed, but tactics is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Simply put, this has been ruled out by Darian. That's why there are hero potions, hammers and builder potions. Use them wisely.

Things in the past is different from the present. The situation and environment change hugely. Before, hero level was just 100 in total but now 210. They must resolve the problem of long upgrading time. Otherwise newly join people always E drag and upgrade heroes and cannot join CW CWL FW, no fun nor happiness can they get. They just find CoC boring and quit and CoC eventually become dead water.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    The OP stated 210 hero levels, not weeks. Last I checked, two years equals 104 weeks. Forum Legend...

Quote Originally Posted by TylerYoung View Post
    The OP stated 210 hero levels, not weeks. Last I checked, two years equals 104 weeks. Forum Legend...
    And yet the king and queen each have 356 days worth of upgrade time without the help of any magic items, so you could get each of them fully upgraded in less than a year. Fresh Spawn...
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; January 12th, 2020 at 03:31 AM.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |