Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No bonus item from wheating

Fresh Spawn

Angry No bonus item from wheating

Hello,
    I started playing Hay Day after a long time again. And as I am really passionate player, I started with, of course, wheating. I have been wheating for 3 days. But today around 7-8 pm it stopped dropping bonus items. I was trying once in a while to harvest some wheat but nothing at all. My sillo and barn have enough space. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I also tryed to run my game on another device, but it seems like nothing helps. Thanks a lot

Fresh Spawn
    ​It is limited to 280 items a day!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks a lot for a response. But are you sure about it? I have been looking for this information but i did not find any mention about this. Where have you got this number? And do you know when exactly is the time when it resets? And which timeline?
    Last edited by BadAceSK; January 11th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.

Considering dropped bonus item from harvesting is level dependent (like how many fields you need to harvest...), your post doesn't give any information to invest further. It's difficult to understand the facts and give you a propre answer.

In the case when there is a limit of dropped item per day (that I do'nt know of), a new day in Hay Day always starts at midnight UTC. I'll let you do the time conversion to your timezone.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by MarciiR View Post
    ​It is limited to 280 items a day!
    I never read anything about this. Only buying upgrade items are limited to 80 each day. To see this limit for your farm, tap on your level star then select the statistics column.

Harvesting can bring things other than upgrades such as mining tools, saws, axes.
    The only thing that I know of that can stop the generation is a full barn.
    Last edited by dtx725; January 12th, 2020 at 04:58 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    I recall this being mentioned a considerable time ago on the forum, but I don't remember the details.

Apparently, it was after wheating for an unusually long period of time, which is probably why few people have experienced it.

I'm sorry I don't have more information on this topic.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!