Thread: Level 103 looking for an active chatty nh.

Level 103 looking for an active chatty nh.

I prefer to be started off as elder to help trash task. Ok with doing a 10th to help achieve gold. I love to chat while farming so a very active hood is a huge plus for me. Thanks!!!

Jaybee

Hi Jesett,
    We are a group of 5 ladies that have 8 total farms. We are not championship league now but hoping to get a great group of farmers that will get us there quickly. We play 320/400 derby, finish all tasks, including 10th when needed. We are extremely helpful, chatty, active, and friendly. We would love to have your group.
    Please consider us. 😊
    Tag: #Y9URPROY
    Name: THE REAL FAMILY FARM

Quote Originally Posted by Jesset1977 View Post
    I prefer to be started off as elder to help trash task. Ok with doing a 10th to help achieve gold. I love to chat while farming so a very active hood is a huge plus for me. Thanks!!!

Jaybee

Private message sent
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Hi, we're looking for active players, hoping to grow. Our hood is international in Champions League, 10x320/400 or 19x320 in Power derby. This is our link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Ripley-s-farm
    Hope to hear from you soon )
    Lvl 145, town 41 #ULU2U8Y

Hi! Please check out or neighborhood ad 😁😘

Five year old Championship neighborhood looking for serious derby players! 103 Gold!
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

😍We are one big family! Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 103🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood! Like minded team players with great communication is who we are looking for!

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! We set a TIMED goal each derby and work together to finish early! This is just a goal and everyone helps one another to finish! We usually have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. The group is often quieter once derby is completed and we are waiting for derby to end, so if you are looking for a group to keep you entertained 24/7 then this is not the group for you! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Must* use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks .

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; January 12th, 2020 at 06:22 AM.

We would love to have you at Froggeroo II. We do promote to elder to trash tasks, and 10th task is optional unless you donít complete all your regular tasks. Our recruitment ad is here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29

Hi I've pm you
    🌼Mrs B🐝