Thread: [Idea] Defensive CC filling war donation counter

[Idea] Defensive CC filling war donation counter

It’ll be great if there’s a war CC filling counter to let us know who’s filling them.

The way I’ve imagined it is like this. It’ll not be a separate counter on the members’ list but a text on the war map: https://i.imgur.com/y6NBnfe.jpg

Why? It will certainly benefit clans and leaders in measuring the willingness of players to help. Defensive CC filling for wars is seen as a sign of seriousness of players, and it is often kept in mind by clans before promoting someone. Plus, it’ll make it possible for everyone to see who’s that one member who sometimes put low level or wrong donations in.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by moonlight99; January 10th, 2020 at 11:35 PM.
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR.

Seeing who donates is a ruled out idea.

You can get an idea who donates for Clan War if they are an active donator in normal request.

I think itís a great idea: who donates in multiplayer is not necessarily donating in war as for war, for example, we tend to stick in the war CC only maxed troops. As a minimums the war donation should be added to the standard multiplayer donations and count for the Friends in Need challenge.
    However I like the idea of having a separate counter for the wars as it can introduce a new challenge with gems rewards.
    Last edited by Stormkeep; January 11th, 2020 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Seeing who donates is a ruled out idea.

You can get an idea who donates for Clan War if they are an active donator in normal request.
    Iím not asking seeing who donates in the sense of Clash Royale donations. Iím asking for a counter on the war map which will tell who has donated/filled the clan castles.
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR.