Thread: Friends bar is still crashing

Fresh Spawn

Friends bar is still crashing

Everytime I hit my friends bar it starts to come up then instantly shuts my game down. This has been going on for weeks now..please get this fixed, it's very disappointing that I still cant use it

do you have an old(er) phone? My old tablet instantly shuts down when I try to open the game since the last update.

I am also getting crashed when clicking on friends icon. Not able to get to friends or followers or help others

A few things that have worked for other:
    - download optional update from the store. See here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cember-2019%21
    - if you are connected to FB (you see FB friends on the farm), disconnect, close the game, reopen and reconnect to FB
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Season 9 - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    Have tried downloading the optional and disconnecting but still the game crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Sissa View Post
    Everytime I hit my friends bar it starts to come up then instantly shuts my game down. This has been going on for weeks now..please get this fixed, it's very disappointing that I still cant use it
    My friends bar is crashing also. Making it very frustrating to play.