Thread: Event Time...

Event Time...

Construction Reduction event started yesterday! I have a BTH 7 & w/the 9 min speed up. When the event dropped, there was about 4 days to accomplish this event. Used my 1st attack got some of it done! Hit the Clock Tower Lvl 7 & w/in the 9 mins, a 4 day event was done...

Sad, but a true CoC story...

Q: Are the event's to short/long/easy for the rest of the SC community or is it just the way I clash, that's making it that way?
    Last edited by ctb1981; January 18th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.

Forum Master
    You got 1000 points of destruction in 2x9 minutes?

I'm impressed.

We now have 3d 9h left of the event and I'm only at 893/1000 (sitting at 5190 trophies at the moment)

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I have not completed the last 3-4 events. I think the events a in a good place. If you a active they can seem to easy, but if you only log in once a day like many players do(that go unrepresented here) they a to hard. I believe they a in a good middle spot for the overall community.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    I have not completed the last 3-4 events. I think the events a in a good place. If you a active they can seem to easy, but if you only log in once a day like many players do(that go unrepresented here) they a to hard. I believe they a in a good middle spot for the overall community.
    5 attacks a day .. that'll cover most events, the 5 star challenge and any builders or laboratory spending that you might have.

Those 5 attacks a day will also get you through the Clan Games and even get you to 4000 points before the games are over.. if you actually do a few attacks on the Builder Base too.

"Once a day" .. yeah, a lot of players do that .. their progression is slow and they really can't participate much in Clan Wars.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

I also completed the construction reduction event with 1 clocktower boost (11 mins) and a couple of extra attacks but I'm happy that the event lasts longer because my builder is busy for 3 more days and I already have the rune. So now I have time to wait for the builder, use my rune and collect the reward

The builder base seems to be not that popular with players so not everybody will be so fast and some might not like the event or the reward. I like the builder base but struggle with the home village events sometimes, especially if it involves troops that I don't like or don't use very often and/or have not upgraded (why are there so many giants events? ). I've actually missed some of the events/rewards because I wasn't in the mood to try and win with my least favourite troops. And if there is only a training/hero/troop boost potion I very likely won't try at all because I don't use them and 10 gems are not worth the effort in my opinion.

Sometimes if there are lots of events and season challenges or clan games at the same time, I make an army with all of the necessary troops just to get them done all at once. A few days ago there was a chance and I went with 10 low level giants, 3 healers, 6 valks, 2 lavahounds and 2 dragons and tried to find bases where I could get the th with that (because that was another event). It was surprisingly quite a bit of fun even though it was an army of my least favourite/least used troops.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    You got 1000 points of destruction in 2x9 minutes?

I'm impressed.

We now have 3d 9h left of the event and I'm only at 893/1000 (sitting at 5190 trophies at the moment)

/Affront
    Yes not that tuff spamming w/the builder base troops

Trainee
    I have no idea how people play bb. I literally canít stand it😂 kudos to you though getting that done so fast👌🏼

Bh7 and float between 2600 and 2900 trophies. One cycle is definitely not anywhere near enough time to get 1k percent destruction. Same for my max bh9 in the 5200 range. Can be easy or a pain depnding on where you are.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I think 1000% destruction is plenty "long enough" for the event, in terms of what is required to get the reward. What this event is lacking though is any other bonus tied to the event that stays even after you get the reward. Most events in the main village give you cheaper training on whatever troop is related to the quest, or some other benefit. This event should've come with something like 20% faster build times in the builder base - it's called "construction reduction" after all

It’s impossible for Supercell to Create an Event that everyone feels is “Perfect” & the Challenges are No Different. You’ll always find somebody stating that they just don’t have time to finish it as “They are Too Busy with Real Life” & another stating they have finished it within Hours.
    I’ve heard some saying that the Season Challenge & Clan Games are too quick as well as some Clashers stating that CWL is Too Long - We are all Individuals, I personally don’t have a problem completing anything