Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: th12 level 195 looking for chill war clan

Trainee

th12 level 195 looking for chill war clan

looking for chill war clan

looking for active donating and constant warring (not hardcore, preferably optional since i'm upgrading heroes atm) clan

i'm from california, international clan preferred since i play at any hour, average 3-4+ people online at most times

it would be great if my th8 mini can join as well, it doesn't have to donate or war at all (it's kinda rushed i think)

m2/m3 farming, level 195, 40/43/23 heroes, new th12, max ww barb arch wiz pekka miner

i donate 500+/day on average, 500+ war stars (havent warred often yet)

some th13 clan mates would be a bonus, must have at least 10 other active th12s

i would like to cwl in the future but i do need to learn some better strategies besides queencharge/miners and yeti spam lol

the reason i want to leave my current clan is because nobody is ever online and nobody ever donates, my ratio right now is 6000 to 2000 which i don't mind but i would like my requests filled at least within 15-20 minutes at most times

let me know!

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hi Joshua. We have everything you are looking for. Give us a visit if you can.

Based in US/India.

Friends from UK, Sweden, Aus, Canada, and Mexico.

Level 17War clan

CWL every season, Starting 30vs30 for Jan Season
    Clan in league 1

B2B wars
    453/175/11 ratio

Clan games always complete

Clan Tag #YQ8RJRJ2

We require high FIN levels,
    enough war stars to suggest experience,
    and non rushed bases with an understanding of war weight.

TH10+ with exceptions for th9s
    desired hero lvls as follows.
    TH10 30/30
    TH11 40/40
    TH12 50/50
    TH13 50/50/20+

Last edited by nastar26; January 10th, 2020 at 08:11 AM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Hello
    I think you will be a great fit for us.
    CWL:Master 3
    We are Total Anarchy,clan level 14,a sister clan to an all TH13s clan.
    We are a English Speaking war clan that loves to win wars.Have lost only 3 wars in last 3months.
    We got many TH13s in the family,so you will always get max troops and sieges.
    We got players who are happy to teach and learn new strategies.
    We got players from all over the world,so you will not be alone whenever you play.
    We always max clan games.
    We got 7 clans for CWL so everyone can take part in it.
    Come give us a try.
    Our clan tag is :#2RUGQ9R
    Say 'Rak sent you' in the join request

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Hey Joshua,
    We are the kind of clan you're looking for: low pressure, friendly, with people from all around the world. We have 2 clans, so people bounce around a lot. Donations reset, but if you give us a look, you'll still see that you won't wait for troops for a long time.

Check us out:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...oy-Recruitment
    Hope to see you around

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers l (Level 12)- #J8PGUV92. We are a chill group of mature clashers looking to expand our squad. We have 30 active th12+ members that you could practice with and get max donations from. We are hella active(always got at least 5 people on), got 150k last clan games, and are serious about war. We always collaborate on different ways to hit bases and help each other improve to have the best shot at winning. Drama is not tolerated as we like to keep the clan chat chill. Most of us are working adults so we don't expect anybody to be on 24/7 but we do expect everybody to donate when they can, contribute in clan games, and use all war attacks when opted in. Be sure to check us out! Thanks for your time and hope to see ya soon
    Let me know if you are interested man

Centennial Club
    Hey you! Yeah, YOU!

As luck would have it, Dark Lords, a competitive and serious war clan is looking for you!

Name: Dark Lords | Level: 13 | ID: #PL90YR | War Stats: 300+ Wins | Best Win Streak : 15

Interested so far? Well keep on reading!

Wars
    We are a bunch of fun loving friendly guys from all over the world including US UK Australia and India, we like to keep a global mix of players so that every community can mix up. We as a clan dominate wars and always give it our best shot to do so. As a part of Dark Lords, you are needed to be Green for wars.
    Missed war attacks are no biggie unless they cost us the war. Consistently getting war attacks in is what we're looking for.

Clan Games & CWL
    We always participate in Clan Games. We always participate in CWL.

RECRUITING
    Dark Lords is looking for members that are only looking to war B2B. Whether you are a veteran Clash player with a lust for war or a fresh player looking to learn the ropes and grow, I can assure you that this is the place for you.

What we're looking for as a clan is a good bunch of players who love to war and win. We don't mind if you're not very active as long as you get your war hits in all the time then we're 100% fine with that.

How to Join
    We'd love to have YOU be a part of our team and community. If interested in, there are multiple ways you can join.
    1 - Direct message me!
    2 - Join our Discord server!
    https://discord.gg/Sd8Qdzn
    3 - Simply go right to our in-game clan's page, request to join, and mention that you saw this post! You can click on the link below :
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...ile&tag=PL90YR

My name is "Quacks" & I am the Leader of Dark Lords. Our community is looking forward to having you!

Forum Elder
    Hello

Please check out our clan called World Is Yours, a fun and relaxed place to enjoy all elements of the game . Here are some quick highlights for us:

�� Level 13
    �� Players based around the world
    �� Clan Games always completed
    �� Farm anywhere or Push, it’s all supported
    �� Wars are frequent and War League completes
    �� Be active and have fun
    �� Clan rules: take part and donate requested
    �� Town Hall 11+ and non rushed

Be great to have you on board.

MeekeeBoy
    Experienced clan leader, 7+ years Clash of Clans
    World Is Yours, Level 13, relaxed environment for all